Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (29 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh, and we conceded a very stupid goal. We are the only big team that doesn't hold possession, doesn't attack and still concedes counters.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Call me a loser, a Ranieri lover, an accepter of mediocrity, but I am well chuffed with the result and the performance.

Given how we have played recently, we couldn't have hope for better.

And how long is it since Milan last beat us? Four years or so?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Have anyone noticed our defence and DMCs let anyone from any team shoot from distance as much as they want? and we concede like this every game
plus, the other weak point, counterattacks, we cant do them, we can't defend against them, they all go forward, chiellini doesn't return quickly, and legrotaglie passes to the other team :)

Buffon stopped shouting at them long ago, its hopeless

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
What a great showcase for serie a...

I'm tired of medicority and having to put up with a coach who seems to punish players who are creative.

I cant wait for this season to be done and we can start over with a new coach and new ideas.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Call me a loser, a Ranieri lover, an accepter of mediocrity, but I am well chuffed with the result and the performance.

loser :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Oh, and we conceded a very stupid goal. We are the only big team that doesn't hold possession, doesn't attack and still concedes counters.

It was Legro on this occasion.

He moved out of position and then played a terrible pass to Camoranesi.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

:agree:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

You're right, a team that can't beat Reggina is thrilled not to lose against Milan. Hooray for us.

Dec 26, 2004

I'm satisfied because we can easily do worse.

That the type of negativity I hate the most.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
He brutally attacked Chiellini and he tried to strangle him. I was surprised at Giorgio's reaction. In any other case he would have eaten the guy alive, but he showed huge respect for Maldini.
Giorgio was the bigger man there.
I'm sure Chiellini said something to him :lol:
and then he seemed like an angel, but it was very professional of him

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He brutally attacked Chiellini and he tried to strangle him. I was surprised at Giorgio's reaction. In any other case he would have eaten the guy alive, but he showed huge respect for Maldini.
Giorgio was the bigger man there.
Well lets give it to Maldini, its his last match against juve and he needed to get in to front page of tomorrows newspapers. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)