Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (40 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I am not disappointed that our current squad can't get more than a draw, i'm disappointed that mr Ranieri made their mentality become like this "a point is good enough!"
if you attack and try to win but fail, it's alright and it can be fixed, but if your ambitions stop at draws and 2nd-3rd position in league, then you're in serious trouble

these boys need to understand that they are only supposed to come 1st in everything, they have no other choice

i don't blame buffon nor trezeguet if they wanted to leave, look at milan's goal.. this is embaressing for us, i can't believe we were about to lose from milan after the red card, and man how can we be like this in front of a team that plays a 40 year old and a 35 year old, and specially, that goalie kalac..

Iaquinta, Chiellini, De Ceglie and Poulsen impressed me today
Zanetti, Grygera and Buffon had a good game
but others were really embaressing

Camo is confusing me, his form isn't stable anymore, and you can't count on him the whole game

i really don't want to see Zebina and Marchionni playing in a Juventus jersey ever again

And goodbye Ranieri, thank you for beating Milan 3-2 and 4-2, but enough is enough

i'm too embaressed of myself right now.. and i hope we don't finish 4th

We were better than this last season :S

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I don't understand how Marchionni is picked ahead of Giovinco so much? Only for the defensive thing (which is bullshit anyway)?
then you must buy yourself new glasses ... even when he fucked up in the attack and lost the ball you could see him 3 seconds latter harassing the player with the ball from the back at the middle line ... you just can not have to attacking players that do not track back on the wing positions ... camoranesi did not once track back when he lost the ball, if the counterpart on the other side would do the same, we would have completely let them own the midfield

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's a question I've been meaning to ask you for a time now, are you sure it's head to head that counts? Serie A usually plays a match to decide these.
Playoffs lasted until the WC 2006 if i'm not wrong. After that it's:.......1. h2h...... 2. goal difference.

We have better h2h than Fiorentina (1:1 and 1:0) and atm we also have better goal difference (+27 vs +15).

But i'm not 100% sure about this. I will have to check.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What a wonderul result a draw was,I'm so glad people are happy going to places and playing for a draw. Talk about a winning mentality.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
we dont play fiorentina

I still dont understand how giovinco didnt come on after the red card, i dont understand how he didnt start either but i Really dont understand why he wasnt used after the red card......

:luckyluke:
:agree:

The rest of Europe must be thinking what a shit league Calcio has become.
:agree:

----

so Trezeguet will leave if Ranieri stays, Alex has problems with Claudio as well, Buffon wants big names, and Secco wants to pay 10M+Almiron+GIOVINCO, for Cassano who failed to do anything against Genoa
Why don't we also sign Burdisso and Stankovic, with Cannavaro this going to be a dream team.. and we will be able to win the CL

I'd say we're going back to Serie B without court this time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)