Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (80 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Anyone has doubts we will play for draw against Viola?
Maybe i didn't understand what you wanna say, but we're not playing vs Fiorentina any more this season.
Our last matches are against Atalanta (H), Siena (A) and Lazio (H).
We need only 2 wins* to secure the 3rd place. Even if Viola win all the matches with 2 wins we're 100% third due to the better h2h.

* I made it look so easy, but in reality it's not easy at all. :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We started really nervously but came onto a decent game. Definitely did not deserve to lose.

Buffon - 6 (No fuss, commanded his area as usual)

Grygera - 7 (Handled everything that came at him well, did well at left back too)
Chiellini -6.5 (Made some crucial interceptions, maybe could have prevented goal)
Legro - 5.5 (Gave the ball away cheaply for Milan goal)
De Ceglie - 6 (Got forward and defended well)

Marchionni - 6 (Poor first half, good second)
Poulsen - 7 (Excellent game, defensively solid, always available for a pass)
Zanetti - 6 (Decent but not quite fit yet, always capable of playing a killer pass)
Camo - 7.5 (Back to his best, great cross for th goal, our most dangerous player)

Amauri - 5.5 (Still not fit IMO but provided a decent outlet)
Iaquinta - 6.5 (Ran his socks off as usual, great spirit and took his goal well)

Del Piero - Not enough time to make an impact but provided a good outlet
Zebina - Better than expected had a good run.

Ranieri - 5 (Much better performance, but lacked ambition, Milan defence is poor and with 10 men were there for the taking. We were crying out for someone to run at that defence)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Anyone has doubts we will play for draw against Viola?
Do we have any players fit enough to play them or anyone else for that matter??? Camo, Amauri, Paolo, Iaq and Giorgio all took knocks enough to have me worried about them.

An***lotti said his players intended to finish us off: - now we know exactly what he meant!

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
we looked at our most threatening when our players were running at their defenders and our best player at doing that was on the bench what a fucked up coach

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At least Poulsen did his job, and well I might add. That's more than what we can say about some other motherfuckers out there, who don't even do their job yet are bailed out by crap like "he's better defensively than _____________." Sell that shit back to your local grocer.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #635
    Maybe i didn't understand what you wanna say, but we're not playing vs Fiorentina any more this season.
    We need only 2 wins* to secure the 3rd place. Even if Viola win all the matches with 2 wins we're 100% third due to the better h2h.

That's a question I've been meaning to ask you for a time now, are you sure it's head to head that counts? Serie A usually plays a match to decide these.

Dec 26, 2004

My bad:lol:

I thought our next game is away to Viola.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I only disagree about Camoranesi. You can't give such a low rate to someone who assisted the only goal and created a mega chance for that donkey who played LM tonight. I feel Camo was one of our better players.
    I think you're right here. Forgot about his assist to Vinny.

LOL at the donkey part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)