Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (25 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
SOMEONE please teach this team how to defend against the counter-attack!
the goal against us was the fault of both of our centre backs ... first the mistake from legro and than shortly before seedorf scored chiellini was way closer to the ball but just did not clear it (and probably thought it would go out) ... that is what it means to have an inexperienced defender ... i do not want to bash chiellini, but just point out, that you do need experience in defense ... some zapata would probably make the same mistakes in such situations and you can not have an only young defense or team ... just look how arsenal get trashed lately ... go get your wenger ... he is soooo cool

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Good game, nice result. I knew my boys will fight for this game no matter how hard Ranieri ruins everything, for that reason I predicted a draw before the game, at times like these, if they kept playing like the previous matches, it could end up in a tragic way.

Now please fire this Ranieri ass right now!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
1- Not starting Ale and Giovinco was beyond retardation like I said.

2- Not using your 3rd subs when Milan are one man down and we are 4 points behind them is something you can't really describe but feel disgusted.

3- Playing for a draw when the 2nd place was our place until couple of weeks ago. Man, that's like giving up your little child and not caring. Ranieri did the same tonight.

4- Introducing Ale last 14min and not introducing Giovinco. Sad, very sad.

Buffon 6.5

Grygera 7
Legro 6
Chiellini 6
De Ceglie 6

Zanetti 5.5
Poulsen 7
Marchionni 5.5
Camoranesi 4.5

Amauri 5
Iaquinta 6

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Inter fans' Scudetto celebrations will be nothing compared to Juventini's celebration when the cuntface is finally sacked.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And people, you expected 3:0, 4:0, 5:0, 6:1 or any other humiliating result because we suck and Milan were going for a revenge.
Now you're disappointed with the draw.

Anyway, i understand your anger for Ranieri and i accept the critics there. But the players did very well, i think they deserve praises.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
The last 10 minutes was a perfect display of what it is that differs Serie A from the English League right now. It was an embarassment to il calcio. Walking pace, imagine the amount of arseholes a team like say Man U would do to Milan in that state. :lol: It's a scary thought. We have more than enough pace and quality (most of it sitting on the bench) to rape Milan in that position, it was exactly the same as in the Turin encounter. That time we didn't join them in the walking pace and we won scoring 4 goals.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And people, you expected 3:0, 4:0, 5:0, 6:1 or any other humiliating result because we suck and Milan were going for a revenge.

Anyway, i understand your anger for Ranieri and i accept the critics there. But the players did very well, i think they deserve praises.
The players did well for the most part, but the last ten minutes was shameful for them. I don't care if they're tired. That wasn't an excuse for me in high school and shouldn't be one in the professional level. Tired or not, go for the fucking win.

And Ranieri the Terrorist is the most shameful managers of all.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

The problem isnt with the players, its the manager, and how he uses them.

Jul 14, 2008
It's sad to see one of the brightest stars of the future being benched over and over again. Giovinco needs to play! It would be a huge blow if he were to leave.

I really hope CR will get the sack - he is just not good enough for Juve. He is slowly destroying the team. He obviously played for a draw today, and that is just a load of bull....

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
With all honesty, Gio would have made a difference in the last 15 minutes, when everyone looked dead tired.

Poulsen had a very decent game tonight overall.
Legro and Chellini were rock solid as well.

Now Ranieri get the F out of my face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)