Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (15 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Ranieri you fat depressed looking bitch, get the fuck off.

If you only can get 1 ball passed one of the less goalkeepers of serie A and 10 man.. why are we still fighting than?. I'm really scared of our 3'rd place, I think we'll lose it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It was indeed, but our players had no legs in the end to run and do something. In the last 10 minutes we physically couldn't do it.
That's the only reason why i don't blame them for not pushing harder. If the match lasted 10 more minutes, at least 2 of our player would have dropped dead on the pitch.
Well then put fucking Giovinco in and make better subs you dumbass Ranieri.

Seriously this guy has to be the most retarded coach in the history of the game.

Dec 26, 2004
It was indeed, but our players had no legs in the end to run and do something. In the last 10 minutes we physically couldn't do it.
That's the only reason why i don't blame them for not pushing harder. If the match lasted 10 more minutes, at least 2 of our player would have dropped dead on the pitch.
Alen, do you really call this an excuse?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
the whistle should have been blown at 80 mins, we saw 2 old teams out there that couldn't attack to save their lives, this is why we lose so many games at the death.

Why we were not attacking i dont know, we had one man extra and another unused sub, gio should have come in AS SOON as favalli was sent off, with his speed we could have raped them on the break.

Ranieri is allergic to the third substitution.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

:agree: I missed the first half, but at the start of the second, Camo, Iaq and Paolo were all limping. With Paolo out as well as Moli, we only have Lorenzo as LB unless a RB covers the position

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Could anyone else imagine for a worse outcome than that,
when CR is still safe and Fiorentina made one more step closer?

Well, at least we saved some of our pride and prestige...

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
I thought Juve played an OK game up until the last 10minutes...
Watching the last 10minutes of the game and seing Juve playing slow passes in the middle as if they want the match to be over upset me so much!

Were they so satisfied with the draw that they just didnt care about attacking at the end? Is this what Juve has become?

This is unacceptable, this is not juve! And if its tieredness then for god's sake Ranieri make your 3 changes and bring in Giovinco I am sure the guy would have been motivated to play!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well we had a sub left to make. but ranieri preferred dropped dead player? :lol:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Then why not introduce the last sub to freshen the team up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)