Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (27 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Iago takes the ball in his own zone, runs past Seedorf, dribbles Jankulovski, he cuts inside, let's go a lightning shot with his left foot and GOLASSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOASSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOASSSSSSOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing goal by Juve's new star Iago Falqué. Mauro and Alessandro are giving him a standing ovation from the stands at the San Siro.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Iago takes the ball in his own zone, runs past Seedorf, dribbles Jankulovski, he cuts inside, let's go a lightning shot with his left foot and GOLASSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOASSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOASSSSSSOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing goal by Juve's new star Iago Falqué. Mauro and Alessandro are giving him a standing ovation from the stands at the San Siro.
:lol: don't put it past claudio

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

To make it Milan 4 Juventus 1. :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

that would be in 2012/2013 :D

2009/2010: he will be loaned to a serie B side
2010/2011: he will be loaned to a serie A side
2011/2012: he will be a bench warmer just like giovinco now

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
Giovinco will probably start on the bench. I can't see why, but I have realised that Ranieri is insane and really stupid. I really hope both Camoranesi and Il Capitano will start.

Camoranesi - Poulsen - Tiago - Marchionni

They'll start I think, or Zanetti instead of Tiago. We really need Giovinco and his speed. Few in this team can make something beyond the ordinary and Giovinco is on of them.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
But as you've seen my friend, Ranieri that Matthew Perry looking bitch is insane. He rather plays Chimenti than Giovinco on the LM :p.

My biggest wish for the season 2008/2009 is not really getting Diego, Cannavaro, RB, Criscito back from loan, but is getting Ranieri out.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
But as you've seen my friend, Ranieri that Matthew Perry looking bitch is insane. He rather plays Chimenti than Giovinco on the LM :p.

My biggest wish for the season 2008/2009 is not really getting Diego, Cannavaro, RB, Criscito back from loan, but is getting Ranieri out.
how the hell does Ranieri look like Matthew Perry?

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
Kalac; Flamini, Favalli, Maldini, Zambrotta; Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Kaka; Pato, Inzaghi

except for the red names this team is of medicore proprtion and beatable

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Kalac; Flamini, Favalli, Maldini, Zambrotta; Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Kaka; Pato, Inzaghi

except for the red names this team is of medicore proprtion and beatable
More than names, focus on form.

They are on very good form right now...and what matters most...their key players are in form..specially kaka and pippo....those 2 are our main threats.

Because of that i think we are going to lose.

Dec 10, 2006
Everything's ok guys! we shouldn't be scared of them no matter how they're in a good condition these days. But do NOT forget abt this point that we are JUVENTUS n we won't lose 4-0 obviously! LOL!
What eats me from inside is that Pavel is not available. Damn it! :cry:
But Gio could be alright though!

They could be right.

Camoranesi and Ale had an argument with Ranieri in the dressing room right after he took them out during HT vs Lecce.
RUINieri won't be able to bench Camo and Alex! Fans will eat him then! :D
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)