Serie A: A.C. Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS[May 10th, 2009] (2 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
According to a Milan fan i had a game with tonight, Maldini grabbed Chiellini by the neck cause he elbowed Kaka.
1) I didn't see this happen
2) If he actually did i'm surprised no one complained, especially uncle fester
3) If he actually did, good on him :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
According to a Milan fan i had a game with tonight, Maldini grabbed Chiellini by the neck cause he elbowed Kaka.
1) I didn't see this happen
2) If he actually did i'm surprised no one complained, especially uncle fester
3) If he actually did, good on him :p
So the piece of shit was actually defending another piece of shit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He didnt elbow Kaka, but Chiellini was jumping up to head with Kaka, and his hand went up the same time, and hit Kaka on the face a little I think, didnt seem intentional, but a hit still. Was obvious he was reacting due to that when I watched (plus if words were said), but the reaction was totally bit too much, especially Maldini who generally talks then physically go looking for a fight.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
People can think what they want and argue and moan all day long, but last night we had an acceptable performance and a solid result, without going into details. However, we really should get back back to winning ways immediately as Fiorentina is breathing down our neck.
No one is saying we had a poor performance.Nor anyone is rating our players below 5.5. But I think the tactics and formation and subs that were used were poor. Really poor, we could have won the game.

We are 4points behind Milan, they had one player down, you ask your players to slow down the game? What Football world are we living in?

For a while I thought Milan were 1man + after Favalli's red card. A shame, a real shame.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
absolutely maahvelous :martini:

thanks mate and to everyone else :)
:beer:
No one is saying we had a poor performance.Nor anyone is rating our players below 5.5. But I think the tactics and formation and subs that were used were poor. Really poor, we could have won the game.

We are 4points behind Milan, they had one player down, you ask your players to slow down the game? What Football world are we living in?

For a while I thought Milan were 1man + after Favalli's red card. A shame, a real shame.
:agree: it is a shame :(

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

By your logic everytime our striker kicks or heads ball wide, it's Ranieri's fault, because he asked players to do that? :D I don't think Ranieri gave such command, probably our players was just too tired to attack in the last minutes and there was a thought in their heads that draw is a good result. Even if Ranieri said something, it must've been "think about defence too" not "9 players behind the ball".

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I saw the whole game and after god knows how many games, i was proud of how Juventus played. There werent any mistakes done in the tactics or in the subs or in the starting line-up. The only reason why Juventus didnt win were the many missed opportunities from the strikers. All im saying is lets give Ranieri a rest at least from this game cause what was happening on the pitch troughout the whole game was out of his control. A very well played game from Juventus but many missed opportunities. Thats all there is to it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
By your logic everytime our striker kicks or heads ball wide, it's Ranieri's fault, because he asked players to do that? :D I don't think Ranieri gave such command, probably our players was just too tired to attack in the last minutes and there was a thought in their heads that draw is a good result. Even if Ranieri said something, it must've been "think about defence too" not "9 players behind the ball".
I think I wasn't the only one who saw that. I think Alen mentioned that too and some others saw it. He asked the players to slow down the rhythm of the game and not attack. It was obvious.

Not using your 3rd subs after Favalli's red says it all, really.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think I wasn't the only one who saw that. I think Alen mentioned that too and some others saw it. He asked the players to slow down the rhythm of the game and not attack. It was obvious.

Not using your 3rd subs after Favalli's red says it all, really.
He did make that move with his hands that looked like "don't rush now and slow down". He was telling them something but i couldn't read from his lips. But what he was showing with his hands did look like "slow down". :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)