[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Locatelli

Donnarumma

:touched:
Names that will soon be added to a very long list of Milan names that could have been, but never shined for Milan due to poor management.

Paloschi
Merkel
Darmian
Aubameyang
That Moroccan kid that made really nice freestyle videos and almost certainly had an affair with Sharaawy.

You'll either ruin them for good, or ruin them to the point where they leave for free and then do very well elsewhere. Don't even have the guile to sell them while they're worth a lot (Pato and Sharaawy) like we do (Pogba)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Only clowns like Donnarumma are carrying the ball in hands while coming back to goal. Feeling bad about losing to this pussy-mentality bbilan.

Jun 6, 2015
You are a fool, that loss against Inter was beautiful. Today's loss so far is good for the league, we will read more about it pretty soon. The usual cheering committee are silent.
I'm an ultimate optimist when it comes to football but I'm pretty sure everyone hates it when we loose there are just different ways to deal with such emotions.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You know there's something terribly wrong with the midfield when Hernanes was our best midfielder on the night. Not that he had a great game or anything, but he was better than Pjanic and Khedira, who were awful.

Really worried about our midfield situation.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Was hoping to find something to cheer up a bit after my grandfather passed away today, me comming home close to when the game started

Saw a bunch of well payed pro's play like absolute $#@!, and a bunch of gloaters now we both played bad and lost.

Go $#@! yourselves, good night
The best post for, at least this month.:tup:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
You are a fool, that loss against Inter was beautiful. Today's loss so far is good for the league, we will read more about it pretty soon. The usual cheering committee are silent.
You're right. It's best to just be sad about it. We're only 1st in the league, that's pretty awful.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Benatia, Khedira, Dani and to some extent Pjanic were really bad. Hernanes was actually decent.

Allegri wasn't expecting Dybala injury early on, and that changed everything, including how we sucked in midfield because Dybala helps a lot in that department when playing. He gambled with Cuad again, which didn't work this time. Would have liked to see Kean instead of Mandzu.

Game should have been a draw. One lucky strike on target sealed it.

Nothing to worry about. Bring on next game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm an ultimate optimist when it comes to football but I'm pretty sure everyone hates it when we loose there are just different ways to deal with such emotions.
I got really angry at the loss against Inter but now that I understood the importance of that loss, I started to admire its benefits. At the time being I am upset at this loss tonight but I am waiting in vain to be proven wrong.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Why don't you go fuck yourself, eh?

It's a mystery how our mods of this very serious forum do not allow username changes but allow your presence here.
easy there, hon, what's with the attitude?

you guys are like horny, unstable bitches after a loss - so much whining and bitching, it's fucking embarrassing.

it's not like one loss will change anything - what, you think freacking Napoli or Roma will win the scudetto now?

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Only clowns like Donnarumma are carrying the ball in hands while coming back to goal. Feeling bad about losing to this pussy-mentality bbilan.
Don't worry, we'll have plenty of losses to feel good about from far more superior teams in CL.

Don't.You.Worry.A.Bit.

Jun 6, 2015
You know there's something terribly wrong with the midfield when Hernanes was our best midfielder on the night. Not that he had a great game or anything, but he was better than Pjanic and Khedira, who were awful.

Really worried about our midfield situation.
Don't be. We had the same problem last season before Marchisio was fit and we all know what happened when he came back.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
easy there, hon, what's with the attitude?

you guys are like horny, unstable bitches after a loss - so much whining and bitching, it's fucking embarrassing.

it's not like one loss will change anything - what, you think freacking Napoli or Roma will win the scudetto now?
Thanks for explaining about loss to us

As a milan fan, you are offcourse very educated in the matter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)