[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (15 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
That was a stinker. Someone here left with the impression Milan has a resemblance of an equal team should shoot himself. It was all us - we are beyond pathetic, our game-plan seems clearer to our opponents than it is to us(surely to our new players).

Its not that we don't have a mathematical chance of drawing this game. It is the quality of our play, it is the way we are looking for goals, the way we build our game from the back even... This team I am pressed to say needs a major 'rethink'!

Build up play - horrible. Constantly we have one man more than we need, we lack bodies in midfield to turn play. I don't know if :beppe: is getting greedy with the 60M from City, but my god we need a new defense.
Calm down

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can understand your frustration but Pjanic cannot be worse than Khedira in this match. Khedira slowe down all of our play with he inability to pass, while Pjanic made some good passes.
Khedira is really pathetic right now, no link up play with him, he will never make good forward pass.
For me also Bonucci should be mentioned as one of the biggest ball waster in this game, reall bad decision making.
And he never shoots when he needs to.

Pjanic is suppused to be our long range shooter, also hernanes.... but they seemed to have forgotten how to do so.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Two years ago we had once of the strongest Juve teams I've seen in my 20 years of fanhood, so it's not comparable at all :D The comparisons should be made between this and last year's team.
This team is much weaker than last term's

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Was hoping to find something to cheer up a bit after my grandfather passed away today, me comming home close to when the game started

Saw a bunch of well payed pro's play like absolute shit, and a bunch of gloaters now we both played bad and lost.

Go fuck yourselves, good night

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
We where better than milan and should have won this. But hopless marking on their goal and our wrongfully disallowed goal sealed this game.

It cant be said enough how bad our midfield is right now. Khedira is a disgrace to all humans, what the hell is he doing playing in this condition?? Just incrdible poor again! Pjanic i can sort of forgive, bc the movement in the final third is unbelivable poor, and he is a new player.

Our offensive play needs to get alot better. No plan no rythme no danger

We where supposed to get better and better as the season progressed, but i dont fucking like how this looks.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Was hoping to find something to cheer up a bit after my grandfather passed away today, me comming home close to when the game started

Saw a bunch of well payed pro's play like absolute shit, and a bunch of gloaters now we both played bad and lost.

Go fuck yourselves, good night
Sorry for your loss Zach.

Football doesn't mean shit in such circumstances.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Btw, it was one of the best games from Pjanic in the first half. He was very good, and also in the second half, till we got scored.
He wasnt that bad yeah, but he didnt show he is a Pogba replacement yet.
Khedira was bad, Cuads couldnt replace Dybala and Higuain had no support.
Right now we have no playmaker, Khedira is really bad, Pjanic is not as his best, we really need MArchisio to come back and one other MF addition is needed.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
the refree decision was ..........

But as i always (and you reply "but we're winning") is that our game style is non existent. Fecking ghost style.
I can't wait to have a decent manager and i'm angry cause we lost to MILAN those bunch of losers. I'll laugh when at the end of the season they'll be out of top4

Jun 6, 2015
I can understand your frustration but Pjanic cannot be worse than Khedira in this match. Khedira slowe down all of our play with he inability to pass, while Pjanic made some good passes.
Khedira is really pathetic right now, no link up play with him, he will never make good forward pass.
For me also Bonucci should be mentioned as one of the biggest ball waster in this game, reall bad decision making.
Khedira was our best midfielder in this game but it's hardly an accomplishment considering both Pjanic and Hernanes were bad.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marchisio returning from injury and Witsel in the winter can do us a lot of good.
The return!

This is what we are waiting for, the team will become WOW once he returns, that second he returns it will be a total turnover. The immediate effect, all the strength we heard about will all of a sudden appear. I can't wait to see Marchisio and Pjanic during the times of trouble how they will turn things around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)