[Serie A, 9th round] AC Milan 1-0 JUVENTUS [22nd October, 2016] (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We can't blame poor refereeing so yes it was poor but it's not like we were any better. Playing in hostile environment really gets to us. We saw that against inter, we saw it midweek and now Milan. With a better midfield we wouldn't be in this position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Galliani's celebration at the end
I suppose it was fitting that he was there celebrating like the mad spastic he is in his final Milan-Juve game with a win thanks to a disgusting refereeing decisions. Just like the glory days, eh?

Piss poor result. Performance was ok considering we are out of form, played with 10 for 35 mins in Lyon whilst Milan were sitting around scratching their balls, and that we had to recover from having a goal stolen away, losing Dybala, having not many options on the bench because of injuries, and conceding to a wonder goal from nothing. If you have more than 5 brain cells you'll consider those things before having a good old cry.

I'm concerned about how we look around the area, it varies from so casual we look like we're having a kick about to frenzied and rushed, nothing calm. Losing Dybala compounds that.

We are Juve, we don't fall to pieces with such results and I don't expect us to, just fucks me off losing to this bag of shite and in this manner.

I hope the media talk Milan up as much as they did Inter :lol:
We seemed a bit

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We didn't play as bad as people say.

And we got robbed.

Having said that, our ceilling is low with that soft ass midfield. Khedira after this must be banned from the starting team for a while.

It's not on Allegri, the squad was poorly constructed, we aboslutely clearly lack in the midfield.

We had a better team 2 yrs ago, honestly.
with pogba, vidal, tevez and pirlo? of course we did. unfortunately i think it will be a while before we see anything like that again

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I suppose it was fitting that he was there celebrating like the mad spastic he is in his final Milan-Juve game with a win thanks to a disgusting refereeing decisions. Just like the glory days, eh?

Piss poor result. Performance was ok considering we are out of form, played with 10 for 35 mins in Lyon whilst Milan were sitting around scratching their balls, and that we had to recover from having a goal stolen away, losing Dybala, having not many options on the bench because of injuries, and conceding to a wonder goal from nothing. If you have more than 5 brain cells you'll consider those things before having a good old cry.

I'm concerned about how we look around the area, it varies from so casual we look like we're having a kick about to frenzied and rushed, nothing calm. Losing Dybala compounds that.

We are Juve, we don't fall to pieces with such results and I don't expect us to, just fucks me off losing to this bag of shite and in this manner.

We seemed a bit
I bet Galliani's next job is head of the FIGC.

Apr 29, 2006
That was a stinker. Someone here left with the impression Milan has a resemblance of an equal team should shoot himself. It was all us - we are beyond pathetic, our game-plan seems clearer to our opponents than it is to us(surely to our new players).

Its not that we don't have a mathematical chance of drawing this game. It is the quality of our play, it is the way we are looking for goals, the way we build our game from the back even... This team I am pressed to say needs a major 'rethink'!

Build up play - horrible. Constantly we have one man more than we need, we lack bodies in midfield to turn play. I don't know if :beppe: is getting greedy with the 60M from City, but my god we need a new defense.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
It was not a good performance by our standards but lets not get carried away here! Khedira has a good match - legend, Pjanic assist - legend. Now they are both sh*t right.

If that Locatelli strike didn't happen and the Pjanic goal stood - we would all be saying how we played a measured way after an exhausting mid week game. Amazing how 1 or 2 incidents change the overall way people perceive things.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Yeah! Just like the whole Gol di Muntari incident!

oh wait that was Allegri.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I can understand your frustration but Pjanic cannot be worse than Khedira in this match. Khedira slowe down all of our play with he inability to pass, while Pjanic made some good passes.
Khedira is really pathetic right now, no link up play with him, he will never make good forward pass.
For me also Bonucci should be mentioned as one of the biggest ball waster in this game, reall bad decision making.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

We seemed a bit
:tup:

The disallowed goal and the Dybala injury had a huge impact on us definitely. But we still should have reacted better when going behind. Oh well, let them enjoy their 8th CL final win in peace. The fawning over the Locatelli goal by the media (aka Milan fans) is going to be grating over the coming days (and years lol)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you remember taking the piss when I posted just hours after we signed him? A fair weather player, very good to have if there is a strong team around him. Definitely not a go to guy when under pressure.
I remember, I agreed with you and I was afraid we will end up in these moments. Higuain is not any better and to look at the amount of money we spent on them ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)