[Serie A. 5th round] JUVENTUS 4-0 Cagliari [21st September, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm the worst jinx ever: This season I've only watched the Sevilla & Inter games in full, the only Juve goal I've seen has been Licht's against Inter :D

Today I watched exactly from the 45th to the 82nd minute - missing both Alves' & Lemina's goal by one minute :lol:
You should miss more games.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
sandro is in great form, he should play all cl matches.

hernanes played a solid match, too. i'd pick a khedira-hernanes-pjanic midfield over a khedira-pjanic-asamoah lineup until asamoah finds form (=never :cry: )

storari will make it to the whoscored team of the week, despite those 4 goals conceded :touched:

Attachments

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I never thought I'd see it but in the end you managed, you really managed to write the most stupid post in the history of the internet. And do you know what? I am sure that no one but you will be able to break that record. Congratulations.
Lets give him a chance, atleast.
@zizinho do your worst

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You displayed a convincing lack of faith in the beppe thread and our MF having to occasionally rely on nanes as the season was about to start.
I still don't trust him to play such a smooth and error-free game like that against all opponents. But I will say, that he pleasantly surprised me last night. And TBH, I'm actually a big fan of his long-range shots. Wish more players in our team learnt to pull the trigger from outside the box.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I still don't trust him to play such a smooth and error-free game like that against all opponents. But I will say, that he pleasantly surprised me last night. And TBH, I'm actually a big fan of his long-range shots. Wish more players in our team learnt to pull the trigger from outside the box.
He scored some absolute blooters in his Lazio days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)