[Serie A, 3rd round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Sassuolo [10th September, 2016] (22 Viewers)

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Lemina (Gabon), Asa (Ghana) and Benatia (Marocco). All of them.
I doubt Asa is even healthy by then, bu if so, he really should play for the club. He's getting a fat salary for giving literally nothing for fifth year. Now finally he's ready to give us a proper season, it's not a best time to fulfill his dreams of playing in irrelevant tournament.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I doubt Asa is even healthy by then, bu if so, he really should play for the club. He's getting a fat salary for giving literally nothing for fifth year. Now finally he's ready to give us a proper season, it's not a best time to fulfill his dreams of playing in irrelevant tournament.
Irrelevant people think that irrelevant tournament is important. You can go ask Africans about it.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Irrelevant people think that irrelevant tournament is important. You can go ask Africans about it.
Come on, I didn't meant to sound dismissive to Africans, it's just that this shit is being played every two years (or even more often like 2012 & 2013) and in the most ridiculous period of the season. Afcon is just a pain in the ass.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its nice to hear we are going to play Pjanic Higuain and Dybala together
Hope we can add Pjaca as a regular starter soon - I really believe this guy can become WC in no time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)