[Serie A, 3rd round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Sassuolo [10th September, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Benatia is a beast. I can't believe Bayern let him go. This will level our Vidal, Coman exchange. Higuain what a man, what a striker. Pjanic so fucking comfortable on the ball. Initiating that counter on the first goal. Lemina getting better and better. Alex Sandro has two engines, this guy will be huge! What a game! I want to see us going all out in the CL. Fucking Wednesday can't come soon enough.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Today I fell in love with Juve 2016/2017

- - - Updated - - -

I used to hope that we are going to be a team to fear to CL this year, now I know we are going to.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
on Sassuolo side their GK 8 and Acerbi 9 (man of the match IMO)

Linesmen 4
No one does he deserve 9 or close to mom lol. He was in charge of a defence that got molested within first 27 minutes, and gave up plenty of space and chances. He made some good tackles like Licht chance but in overall alright game at best.

Their mom after goalie was Politano who created plenty for them.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #253
    Man of the match poll, please. Whoever doesn't vote for Higuain will get -rep. :p

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
    What i really like about the team this year is the passing improvement. Expert finishing top of course. I feel like most of the time there is a real connection between the mids and higuain/dybala that was missing last year for various reasons. We also keep possession a lot better. Still eary, but I really like what I've seen so far. We look very strong in almost every position. I thought lemina was good for filling in, but I could be biased. Higuain/ dybala is a great combo, and I hope pjaca gets an earlier sub into the next game so we can see him. He really wants to prove himself and I want to see what he can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)