[Serie A, 3rd round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Sassuolo [10th September, 2016] (8 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He's injured. Makes him a pussy. :tup:

He want's to keep playing for Sass for another year (instead of prolly sitting on the Juve bench) to develop into a (even) better player. Makes him a idiot i guess.

Sounds a little butthurt to me, which is strange.
I mean you guys think he isn't good enough for us anyway (let's just ignore the impressive serie-A stats he has, especially for a 22 year old), so why would you be butthurt if he rejects Juve? If anything, you should be glad we dodged a bullet.

No, i never said that. Actually he is one of the best italian players of his generation so far. And i dont call him a pussy for getting injured, that's not even logical. I called him a pussy because he has been refusing to come to a us for a while now, this isnt the first time he rejected us. Also what do you think he would have done if it was Inter instead of us who came calling for him?

There is no butthurt here, i never wanted him anyways and that is not because of "some think he is not good enough" but simply because he does not want to play for US and also because he is a pussy and mentally weak. WC players like pogba and dybala and morata came here young and rode the bench and fought for their place and eventually earned it, if he is not ready to do that or does not have the confidence of winning his place why would i not call him a pussy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Berrardi fanboys are worse than the giovinco fanboys :lol2:

He chose to stay at sass for yet another year to develop into a fine player" :lol2: ""he is not wrong to reject a big team where he will ride the bench (saying it like they already know his potential that he wont be able to fight and claim his place in the starting 11"

So please stay at sass till you are 30 or go to merda to develop even further, since they are a step below sass anyways.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So butthurt.

Let's only sign players who were Juve fans when they were young.

Football is business, if he scores goals for us i couldn't care less which team he used to support in the past.

...and don't come up with the one-season wonder giovinco.
Berardi (by the age of 22) has already more than 3 good serie-A seasons under his belt.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Well, if he signs for us and bangs in goal i wouldnt care if he had a love child with moratti.

Until he is a Juventus player, untill proven otherwise, right now in the present he is a pussy Inter Milan fan would would step over sass and juve if they went calling, a guy who is scared to fight for his place.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #87

- - - Updated - - -

Forget Berardi, the guy is waste and an interesti piece of $#@!. We need to get Manolo Gabbiadini :tuttosport:
    Insigne for depth wouldn't hurt either, actually it would be nice to have him here show Jewbinco we can play with midgets, it's just him that sucks :lol:
    Dude, you are smoking way too much :spliff:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    That would be me.

Freshness is only fan of disgusting morons like Guti, Totti, Balotelli or irrelevant fellas like Caceres.

Only one I get he adores is Vidal.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

That, i remember. We used to watch all u21 games just for à glimpse of him. He looked so far ahead of the rest back then.

Nah man :D
    But I do love me some Mauro though :tuttosport:

Look at this guy :lol:
    I searched to check ;) ok i was wrong!!

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
    Also this is a bothering match. We must be careful mostly at their game organization and at velocity of their strikers. Anyway, our opponent has missed some players, of which one very important: Berardi. Besides, we have, plus of the last time, Pjanic and Higuain. Therefore, we must be trustful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)