[Serie A, 3rd round] JUVENTUS 3-1 Sassuolo [10th September, 2016] (21 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Pussy's injured Suzan. He not only wants not to play for a top team seems like he doesnt even fancy playing against one.

But fear not, our boi Matri will make sure he misses absolute sitters and win us this game, then we can spend the time talking about his flawless looks and how he screwed Milan for us.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
You guys are disgusting :sergio: The kid has a knee injury, looked quite bad and tbh he's lucky he's out for only three weeks. Could have been torn ACL but let's bash the kid who breaks every record that's there :sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You guys are disgusting :sergio: The kid has a knee injury, looked quite bad and tbh he's lucky he's out for only three weeks. Could have been torn ACL but let's bash the kid who breaks every record that's there :sergio:
What are you talking about?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pussy's injured. He not only wants not to play for a top team seems like he doesnt even fancy playing against one.
He's injured. Makes him a pussy. :tup:

He want's to keep playing for Sass for another year (instead of prolly sitting on the Juve bench) to develop into a (even) better player. Makes him a idiot i guess.

Sounds a little butthurt to me, which is strange.
I mean you guys think he isn't good enough for us anyway (let's just ignore the impressive serie-A stats he has, especially for a 22 year old), so why would you be butthurt if he rejects Juve? If anything, you should be glad we dodged a bullet.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Oh, it's this match. Depending on Berardi's performance we're about to either see 'we still didn't sign him :sergio: ' or 'he's not good enough to be here'.
Care to bet which it'll be? It could actually be both, depending on how many penalties he scores.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh nevermind, he's injured. What a 'pussy' :janna:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There's a few dumb cunts who are still butthurt that he chose to stay at Sassuolo to develop into an even better player, than ride the pine at Juventus.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Forget Berardi, the guy is waste and an interesti piece of shit. We need to get Manolo Gabbiadini :tuttosport:
Insigne for depth wouldn't hurt either, actually it would be nice to have him here show Jewbinco we can play with midgets, it's just him that sucks :lol:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Forget Berardi, the guy is waste and an interesti piece of shit. We need to get Manolo Gabbiadini :tuttosport:
Insigne for depth wouldn't hurt either, actually it would be nice to have him here show Jewbinco we can play with midgets, it's just him that sucks :lol:
Werent you one of the biggest Giovinco fans?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Werent you one of the biggest Giovinco fans?
That would be me.

Freshness is only fan of disgusting morons like Guti, Totti, Balotelli or irrelevant fellas like Caceres.

Only one I get he adores is Vidal.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
TJ: Licht will possible start as Cuad and Alves will arrive late(Thursday)
Expected response after the game:

If Licht plays shit, it means he's sabotaging us for Inter

If Licht plays well, he should start every week and Dani Alves is a good backup option

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)