[Serie A, 37th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Crotone [21st May, 2017] (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Crotone are on fire against really poor clubs.. Honestly if we play at 2nd gear it should be enough to crush them.. I predict a 4-0 win - dont let their streak confuse you - We are playing at home against a team which is equivalent to a 12 place side when on form - expect a one sided game that will end very quickly 3-0 at HT and 4-0 FT

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
the rotation will be tricky. On one hand you don't want to risk injury before the cl final, but on the other hand you also don't want to give these players too long of a break. I would probably split the starters up. Sit Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, Alves and Sandro against Crotone and start them against Bologna. Reverse for Bonucci, Pjanic, Marchisio, and Dybala. Mandzukic and Higuain are robots, they need to play every game.

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
the rotation will be tricky. On one hand you don't want to risk injury before the cl final, but on the other hand you also don't want to give these players too long of a break. I would probably split the starters up. Sit Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, Alves and Sandro against Crotone and start them against Bologna. Reverse for Bonucci, Pjanic, Marchisio, and Dybala. Mandzukic and Higuain are robots, they need to play every game.
The squad selection should be focused on making mince meat of Crotone immediately--come out strong. Buffon rested during the week. Chiellini, Barzagli, and Alves could rest maybe, but play Sandro. I'd rather put out a strong squad this weekend to let the Bologna game be a heavy rotation week (aside from the 'robots' :))

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Crotone are on fire against really poor clubs.. Honestly if we play at 2nd gear it should be enough to crush them.. I predict a 4-0 win - dont let their streak confuse you - We are playing at home against a team which is equivalent to a 12 place side when on form - expect a one sided game that will end very quickly 3-0 at HT and 4-0 FT
:tup:

i feared lazio more.

we will go out there to win and we will win

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Almost but we need Alex Sandro. I don't feel comfortable with asa anymore. He can play against bologna.

Also I wouldn't play first team against bologna, too risky IMO.
Asamoah from a defensive POV should not be high risk for this game, it's what he does with the ball at the other end overlapping Mandzukic. We know what Alex Sandro brings, Asa needs to do it.

From what I can see Crotone score a fair few of their goals from set pieces, and they like a long shot, so it's a game where danger lurks with only a goal lead.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Asamoah from a defensive POV should not be high risk for this game, it's what he does with the ball at the other end overlapping Mandzukic. We know what Alex Sandro brings, Asa needs to do it.

From what I can see Crotone score a fair few of their goals from set pieces, and they like a long shot, so it's a game where danger lurks with only a goal lead.
He probably will be but his last two performances have been pretty poor and at this point in time this game should be treated like a final.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI

JUVENTUS-CROTONE (domenica ore 15)

JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Marchisio; Dani Alves, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain. All.: Allegri.

CROTONE (4-4-2): Cordaz; Rosi, Ceccherini, Ferrari, Martella; Rohden, Crisetig, Barberis, Nalini; Falcinelli, Trotta. All.: Nicola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)