[Serie A, 37th round] Hellas Verona 2-1 Juventus [8th May, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He is a good role player, he is handy because he is a warrior and fights all day. When the team is so relaxed he is going to look awful, as you saw today. He is and will be fine.
Hopefully, he is definitely reliable in games where he just needs to get stuck in.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
a loss is $#@!ty loss. Don't understand those not caring! Even if we already won scudetto we messed up out awesome comeback.
And those retarded fans of milan,inter and blabla all $#@! of the universe are laughing but ye GUYS WHO CARES IF WE LOST!
This isn't the first time a team didn't look sober after winning the title.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Id sell Sturaro and Hernanes from the midfield if it meant that we can retain Perreyra and Asamoah, who i still believe have something to give this.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
No motivation at all tonight.
The team really didn't care.
I don't mind but it's a shame for guys like Sturaro,Lemina,Asa,Zaza who should be fighting and showing what they can do.
But even they didn't care.

And yeah,it's kinda obvious now that we really can't rely on some of those CM's we have for backup.
We need 2 WC midfielders to be able to have high level rotation from the bench.

Forza Juve!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Id sell Sturaro and Hernanes from the midfield if it meant that we can retain Perreyra and Asamoah, who i still believe have something to give this.
Hernanes is needed to make sure we got 1 experienced marchisio replacement

Sturaro is italian and wont leave

Pereyra and Asamoah, hang in the balance.

- - - Updated - - -

No motivation at all tonight.
The team really didn't care.
I don't mind but it's a shame for guys like Sturaro,Lemina,Asa,Zaza who should be fighting and showing what they can do.
But even they didn't care.

And yeah,it's kinda obvious now that we really can't rely on some of those CM's we have for backup.
We need 2 WC midfielders to be able to have high level rotation from the bench.

Forza Juve!!
See, we arent real madrid, that is not gonna happen.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I would sell Pereyra and Asa,but Asa probably won't have anyone after him,so if we can sell Pereyra and maybe Hernanes i would do it.
If we bring in 1 good DM (ala Matic) and 1 good AM (ala Pjanic or someone else from the rumored names).

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Since Marchisio will be out for a lot and you never know when Khedira is breaking down again we really need 2 decent midfielders. Because as you can see as soon as those 2 are out together we facking suuck like in the first 10games of this season.
One we can do without but 2 it's a disaster

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

I meant for them being in the first team,to have then players like Lemina,Sturaro,Khedira/Marchisio come off the bench.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
you guys are lucky to live out of Italy. So lucky -_____- those shitters are so shameless to make jokes for this loss even if they're sucking since 5 years straight.
SO DAMN annoying so i'm extremely pissed for this stupid loss. Plus we fucked our record -.-
Lol, relax dude. We kept wining when it mattered the most. Even a retard would notice the players didn't care. Our only game that matters now is CI final. If we lose that one then it'd be bad. This one doesn't really mean shit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I meant for them being in the first team,to have then players like Lemina,Sturaro,Khedira/Marchisio come off the bench.
Marchisio, Pogba are worldclass. Khedira is pretty much topclass when he's there. Lemina can become topclass/worldclass.

We could add one versatile player, but it wont be a WC one. But probably a high potential or khedira case

- - - Updated - - -

Since Marchisio will be out for a lot and you never know when Khedira is breaking down again we really need 2 decent midfielders. Because as you can see as soon as those 2 are out together we facking suuck like in the first 10games of this season.
One we can do without but 2 it's a disaster
we sucked because we had key players and leaders leaving, while having injuries all over and it took a while to get going. Also Pogba was dogshit, Dybala was new, etc.

Do take in accound the significant potential of lemina. We need only 1 addition.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Marchisio, Pogba are worldclass. Khedira is pretty much topclass when he's there. Lemina can become topclass/worldclass.

We could add one versatile player, but it wont be a WC one. But probably a high potential or khedira case

- - - Updated - - -

we sucked because we had key players and leaders leaving, while having injuries all over and it took a while to get going. Also Pogba was dog$#@!, Dybala was new, etc.

Do take in accound the significant potential of lemina. We need only 1 addition.
Lemina? decent? nothing over the top. Sub material not starter one. Please you can't tell me that you're ok to have Lemina as Marchisio replacement. We passed from Pirlo to Marchio and now Lemina?!!?
Don't tell me you don't see the downgrade right?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

we sucked because we had key players and leaders leaving, while having injuries all over and it took a while to get going. Also Pogba was dog$#@!, Dybala was new, etc.

I've finally seen it happen, lol.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Lemina? decent? nothing over the top. Sub material not starter one. Please you can't tell me that you're ok to have Lemina as Marchisio replacement. We passed from Pirlo to Marchio and now Lemina?!!?
Not a downgrade, why are we comparing Pirlo & Marchisio, two completely different play-styles.

Same thing with Lemina. Plus, he didn't say Lemina will be Marchisio's replacement and he did state that we need 1 midfield addition (the versatile MF who will be able to cover the Marchisio hole in the midfield when necessary)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hernanes and Lemina are the current ones. And as much as i dislike hernanes, he kinda redeemed his poor ass performances.

- - - Updated - - -

@Valerio, you're seriously having a meltdown over this loss after we won the scudetto already after making an epic comeback? :D
The way i look at it, the players have been under HUGE stress all the way from back october till last week. We HAD to do that insane unbeaten streak to get the scudetto, we had to go deep to progress in CL untill it didnt.

Today was the first game in ages, where the result didnt matter at all. I think the players needed this, and the result was evident.

They'll be a bit sharper against Samp, and back to usual against Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)