[Serie A, 36th round] Juventus 2-0 Carpi [1st May, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Putrid game, outside the two nice goals from 'Nanes and Zaza. Players clearly don't give a fuck about these last few meaningless league games.

MOM - Bonucci's moustache followed by Hernanes backflip.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not one, not two, not three.... but four of our players got a yellow on purpose so they'd miss the next match against Verona :D

Especially the last three were funny when in a matter of minute or two come the end, Hernanes, Licht and Pogba got a yellow card. Mandzukic too got one and he's also suspended for the next match.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not one, not two, not three.... but four of our players got a yellow on purpose so they'd miss the next match against Verona :D

Especially the last three were funny when in a matter of minute or two come the end, Hernanes, Licht and Pogba got a yellow card. Mandzukic too got one and he's also suspended for the next match.
Love it, all so obvious as well :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Hernanes tried so hard to get booked but Irrati wasn't going to give him the card, so he ended up kicking the ball again when he got up :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Love it, all so obvious as well :lol:
We had 4 players who were 1 yellow away from a suspension, and they all got one. The bastards wanted to be available for selection on the last day in Turin, for the celebration.
I've seen players getting yellow on purpose lots of times, but feck me if I ever saw 4 of them deliberately getting a yellow on the same match :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hernanes tried so hard to get booked but Irrati wasn't going to give him the card, so he ended up kicking the ball again when he got up :lol:
Pogba even whispered the reason to Zaccardo. The Italian got mad at Pogba for making such a needless foul in the last seconds, and Pogs calmed him down by whispering him something. I bet he was telling him the reason for the foul :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pogba even whispered the reason to Zaccardo. The Italian got mad at Pogba for making such a needless foul in the last seconds, and Pogs calmed him down by whispering him something. I bet he was telling him the reason for the foul :D
:agree::lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)