[Serie A, 36th round] Juventus 2-0 Carpi [1st May, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
< Referee Paolo Tagliavento ruled out a perfectly valid goal from Fiorentina striker Federico Bernardeschi, prompting an outburst from Maradona on Monday.

"Fiorentina's goal... was a scandal, a scandal," the Argentine told the In Casa Napoli programme.

"I was watching on television and the Fiorentina goal was cancelled because they were playing against Juventus.

"Juventus have great players in the Italian (football) federation and in the refereeing body, but this is nothing new." - DIEGO MARADONA >

typical cocaine snorting garbage town 'legend.'
He is the embodiment of a typical emotional south americano who aren't rational, doesn't think before he speaks, and only say things to create drama.
Was the referee helping juve when Napoli's Zalayeta dived in our penalty box 7 years ago and was awarded a penalty?

Go finger your own bu.tthole with your 'hand of god', maradona.
I hope Rubinho marries your daughter and give her 10 children who supports juventus.
Worse, Zalayeta dived twice in the same match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I should already know the answer this but im too lazy to use my brain. Will the scudetto presentation and celebrations be sunday or last game of the season?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus squad for Carpi: Buffon, Khedira, Zaza, Morata, Pogba, Hernanes, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Lemina, Bonucci, Padoin, Dybala, Asamoah, Rugani, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Evra, Rubinho, Pereyra, Audero

Jun 6, 2015
Not sure how we'll lineup with the players mentioned to start.

----------------Buffon
------Rugani Bonucci Evra
---------------Lemina
Cuadraro Sturaro Pogba Alex Sandro
-----------Dybala Morata

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)