[Serie A, 35th round] Fiorentina 1-2 Juventus [24th April, 2016] (12 Viewers)

Rats 1-2 Juve - 24-Apr-2016 - MoM

• Buffon

• Pogba

• Lemina

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Napoli fans are simply the worst kind of cockroaches living on the planet.
I mean you win 70/72 points and they still cry about the league and refrees not being fair hahahahah

No point in arguing with a mental just reply them NAPOLI CITTA' DI MERDA and that's enough for them to roll in madness

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How many times have you said this and were wrong afterwards :touched:
Maybe it's better to see my post when Napoli play Udinese when I said that they will lose points.And that happens.One member who claimed that they will trash Udinese ,afterwards admitted that.I don't remember who we played then,Empoli I think,not for sure, it is in that thread There are no "how many times" .Not a single time .I repeat ,there is no way that that garbage town shits will win tommorow.So sure about that.A draw is their maximum .I am expecting from you to admit that I was right after the game.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Napoli fans are simply the worst kind of cockroaches living on the planet.
I mean you win 70/72 points and they still cry about the league and refrees not being fair hahahahah

No point in arguing with a mental just reply them NAPOLI CITTA' DI MERDA and that's enough for them to roll in madness
We only won 70 points because of refs :depressed

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
meltdown in the holy halls of merda
With FFP and similar BS rules Rube have no competition for the next 5-10 years...
FFP doesn't allow free competition tbh.
Those who fell behind in the financial race can't rly compete in the sporting one.
Serie A is becoming a joke league
It's like they would assign the Scudo to Rube in September.
+The constant ref decisions going their way...
What will happen with the "moviola in campo" or in English video analysis system kicking in next season...Will this ref favours or "mistakes" vanish?! They fucking should...

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)