[Serie A, 35th round] Fiorentina 1-2 Juventus [24th April, 2016] (9 Viewers)

Rats 1-2 Juve - 24-Apr-2016 - MoM

• Buffon

• Pogba

• Lemina

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No 49876895678653 times.Never give up?Prove me wrong if you think otherwise about my match predictions.Don't just write wrong statements and numbers .Posts said otherwise.
What about "Mandzukic will score for sure, watch and see" or "Mandzukic will have a monster game against Bayern, watch and see"

You seem to have a talent to predict the most obvious results though, i'll give you that

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What about "Mandzukic will score for sure, watch and see" or "Mandzukic will have a monster game against Bayern, watch and see"

You seem to have a talent to predict the most obvious results though, i'll give you that
We are talking about "match predictions not a player predictions"right?.What about Udinese-Napoli predictions when Napoli lost?
By the way I 'll always play Mandzukic against Bayern.What was wrong playing him against Bayern?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

That Napoli $#@!s will maximum get a draw against Roma tommorow. Watch and see.
How many times have you said this and were wrong afterwards :touched:
We are talking about "match predictions not a player predictions"right?.What about Udinese-Napoli predictions when Napoli lost?
By the way I 'll always play Mandzukic against Bayern.What was wrong playing him against Bayern?
I don't know what you mean, i quoted you because of this, you are using "watch and see" way too often and are wrong more times than not.

And we lost the game once we subbed him in against Bayern. We lost the counterattacking threat that Morata posed for them and they pinned us back into our box for the last 20 minutes. With Morata, that wouldnt be the case

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)