[Serie A, 34th round] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [28th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
3-1 loss. I see this match playing out like Genoa Pt 1. Our focus is rightly elsewhere. Or maybe not...

Unfortunately, Roma will win the derby, and then beat Milan next week, while we probably draw Torino after a poor away result against Monaco forcing us to rotate heavily to be fresh for the return leg. Which means we go to Rome to play for the title. Roma will likely smash us in the mouth coming off our elimination by Monaco. I see a 4-1. Totti flashing those infamous 4 fingers.

No CL trophy. Biggest collapse in Serie A history to lose our chance at making history with a 6th straight scudetto, but we will get the consolation prize of Coppa Italia.

:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
3-1 loss. I see this match playing out like Genoa Pt 1. Our focus is rightly elsewhere. Or maybe not...

Unfortunately, Roma will win the derby, and then beat Milan next week, while we probably draw Torino after a poor away result against Monaco forcing us to rotate heavily to be fresh for the return leg. Which means we go to Rome to play for the title. Roma will likely smash us in the mouth coming off our elimination by Monaco. I see a 4-1. Totti flashing those infamous 4 fingers.

No CL trophy. Biggest collapse in Serie A history to lose our chance at making history with a 6th straight scudetto, but we will get the consolation prize of Coppa Italia.

we wont even get that, as you decided to jinx it for some reason :sergio:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

:allegri::snoop:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Totally realistic scenario unfortunately.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Totally realistic scenario unfortunately.
Exactly. Our players have been in "do the bare minimum to win" mode all season in Serie A and it has worked so far, but this is a very motivated young Atalanta team and our minds will be on CL. If we lose this one I can totally see us blowing the scudetto, and then fucking up CL because pressure won't help our already choking Higgy.

Too much arrogance right now.

:scared:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hopefully this is a blessing in disguise, a bit too much euphoria after that Barca win and easy match against Genoa

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)