[Serie A, 33rd round] JUVENTUS 4-0 Genoa [23rd April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck me this game was great. I just finished watching it after being away until just recently. Amazing goals, excellent build up play and impressive passing, no space given to opponent, Mandragora who looks like an actor from silent movie era, made his debute. All is perfect in Juvelandia.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Standard.

We are the best team in Europe at the moment. No obvious weaknesses, and when we are firing on all cylinders like this, not many teams can hang with us. Genoa suck yes, but even with a relative B team we swatted them aside. No injuries, plenty of goals, and a chance to debut Man-dragon, all in all a very satisfying night of action.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fuck me this game was great. I just finished watching it after being away until just recently. Amazing goals, excellent build up play and impressive passing, no space given to opponent, Mandragora who looks like an actor from silent movie era, made his debute. All is perfect in Juvelandia.
:lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Today indeed we were in juvelandia :D

We needed a trashing like this in serie A to make our players know they can do this with zero respect

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
$#@! me this game was great. I just finished watching it after being away until just recently. Amazing goals, excellent build up play and impressive passing, no space given to opponent, Mandragora who looks like an actor from silent movie era, made his debute. All is perfect in Juvelandia.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Just watched. And Mandrágora comment was need It, he has to go to Pog's stylist right now

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Standard.

We are the best team in Europe at the moment. No obvious weaknesses, and when we are firing on all cylinders like this, not many teams can hang with us. Genoa suck yes, but even with a relative B team we swatted them aside. No injuries, plenty of goals, and a chance to debut Man-dragon, all in all a very satisfying night of action.
I was reflecting on this myself. Our only weakness is depth up front past the first 11 and guess what? There are about 5 meaningful games left and we've got the best transfer guy in the game. It's gonna be the 90s all over again except we'll win all our CL finals :tuttosport:

Best team in Europe no question. The world is ours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)