[Serie A, 33rd round] JUVENTUS 4-0 Genoa [23rd April, 2017] (13 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was reflecting on this myself. Our only weakness is depth up front past the first 11 and guess what? There are about 5 meaningful games left and we've got the best transfer guy in the game. It's gonna be the 90s all over again except we'll win all our CL finals :tuttosport:

Best team in Europe no question. The world is ours.

we find 2 or 3 quality players to tag team our current attacking starters and we will be an overhwleming force.

Dominant starters and dominant depth. Thats why im very hyped for this upcoming mercato

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Great performance, but the atmosphere in the stadium is the worst I've witnessed since the Delle Alpi days. The side is filled with families and tourists who barely make a sound.
Quite a few people also left before the hour mark in the game!
I'd like to hope this was more of a come down from the CL games and not the fans being spoilt by success and real fans being put off the ticket prices on the long side.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Missed this piece of art (for a fucking good reason, I promise). Is it worth watching the 90 tomorrow?
do it, at least watch the 1st half, check marchisio's and piggy's shots hitting the woodwork around the 70 minute mark, and the last couple of minutes when mandragora was subbed in.

i'm aware that genoa has been one of the worst teams of the league since the winter mercato, but still, we're obviously so solid in either formations that it's not even fair.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Entertaining game, quite unusual for a post CL match but the difference in quality was huge. Interesting change in formation and even more that it worked that well. And it's good to have a longer break now, it's much needed.
Actually there was no change in formation IMO, just personnel: Barza played RB and Licht played instead of Cuadrado.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
It was a great training session to watch. Everyone in the team trying to get their goal (Barzgli shot ::lol3::).
Team is looking amazing right now and i really hope we can maintain this form and enthusiasm for the CL.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually first 20 minutes was the new formation, then Mandzukic became winger again, Asa fell back to make it regular 4 man back line.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great performance, but the atmosphere in the stadium is the worst I've witnessed since the Delle Alpi days. The side is filled with families and tourists who barely make a sound.
Quite a few people also left before the hour mark in the game!
I'd like to hope this was more of a come down from the CL games and not the fans being spoilt by success and real fans being put off the ticket prices on the long side.
The atmosphere is shit because a large section of the ultras are boycotting against the club + police.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't in the live thread so I'm not sure if this was posted or not, but all of our three subs were ex-Genoa players :D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
do it, at least watch the 1st half, check marchisio's and piggy's shots hitting the woodwork around the 70 minute mark, and the last couple of minutes when mandragora was subbed in.

i'm aware that genoa has been one of the worst teams of the league since the winter mercato, but still, we're obviously so solid in either formations that it's not even fair.
I've just seen the first 45 I'll try and fit in the second tomorrow. Great viewing.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The atmosphere is shit because a large section of the ultras are boycotting against the club + police.

- - - Updated - - -

I did forget the fact some ultras are making protests by staying silent. Was visible that only a small section in the Curva Sud were actually chanting.

Still convinced that these 90-100 Euro tickets in the Est Centrale create tourist and rich fan sections where people make minimal noise. I guess that's all part of our necessary journey of now being able to eat at 100 Euro restaurants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)