[Serie A, 31st round] JUVENTUS 2-0 Chievo [8th April, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hopefully we don't see that complacent disaster-waiting-to-happen version of Bonucci for one second against Barcelona. Came on, gave the ball away 6 times, screamed at the ref and got booked, then walked off the field. Expert cameo.
Since he came back from the injury lay off (and argument with Allegri) I haven't been overly impressed by him lately. Needs to get his head out of his ass and concentrate on not making dumb mistakes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Since he came back from the injury lay off (and argument with Allegri) I haven't been overly impressed by him lately. Needs to get his head out of his ass and concentrate on not making dumb mistakes.
I'd be tempted to start Rugani-Chiello or Barza-Rugani against Barca just because of how unfocussed Bonucci has been. On the flip side, he's been much better in the CL this season, so it's hard to say.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I'd be tempted to start Rugani-Chiello or Barza-Rugani against Barca just because of how unfocussed Bonucci has been. On the flip side, he's been much better in the CL this season, so it's hard to say.
Dont think he is motivated for serie a much more. Actually i can name a few who looks disinterested in serie a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)