[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thank you so much Ali! :))) its a tiny bit far but at least I'll get to watch thank you once again

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You are welcome, bro. Enjoy the match and let's hope we fuck em up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nah man. Fuck Platini. That man is so much a cunt I can't even consider him a Juventus legend.
I agree, Zidane on the other hand regardless of his decision to leave to Real, he oozes class and is well worthy legend of the Juventus stature.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Nah man. $#@! Platini. That man is so much a $#@! I can't even consider him a Juventus legend.
I wonder of you and JCK have even seen play Platini?? He is the greatest player ever playing for Juve. Won everything with us, even 3 times top scorer of the league and 3 times Ballon D'Or. No one was ever better, for the amount of years he played for us, not even Del Piero. That is why we called him LE ROI.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not putting Platini on Maradona's level. Maradona with Pele and now Messi are the 3 best ever played.
but for Juve he was the best.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
In the absence of some of our quality, i think we should compensate with rincons steel today.
I dont have a great feeling about today anyhow.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I wonder of you and JCK have even seen play Platini?? He is the greatest player ever playing for Juve. Won everything with us, even 3 times top scorer of the league and 3 times Ballon D'Or. No one was ever better, for the amount of years he played for us, not even Del Piero. That is why we called him LE ROI.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not putting Platini on Maradona's level. Maradona with Pele and now Messi are the 3 best ever played.
but for Juve he was the best.
Platini was on the same level as Maradona (and Zico). If you look at their numbers you'll see they were almost identical and so was talent wise, with Maradona and Zico just a little bit ahead in terms of skills, and the latter being more prolific in goal scoring. A world cup title is what separates them. One has it, the other two don't.

Platini might have become a cunt as a person but he was by far the best player to wear a Juventus shirt. And yes, I'd definitely place him above Zidane.

Messi plays in the age of pussy football with it's guardian angels aka referees protecting his majesty. Not to mention how utterly mediocre defending has become from mid 00's to now. Both Pelé And Maradona had to have balls of steel to confront reckless insane defenders trying to break their legs at every turn. Messi plays in SA once and complains about tackles... And throws up like a little flower. Not to mention his struggle to be anything above average when playing for anything other than Barcelona. Talent wise, he's phenomenal but don't put Messi in the same sentence as Pelé and Maradona next time. Those were men.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Platini was on the same level as Maradona (and Zico). If you look at their numbers you'll see they were almost identical and so was talent wise, with Maradona and Zico just a little bit ahead in terms of skills, and the latter being more prolific in goal scoring. A world cup title is what separates them. One has it, the other two don't.

Platini might have become a cunt as a person but he was by far the best player to wear a Juventus shirt. And yes, I'd definitely place him above Zidane.

Messi plays in the age of pussy football with it's guardian angels aka referees protecting his majesty. Not to mention how utterly mediocre defending has become from mid 00's to now. Both Pelé And Maradona had to have balls of steel to confront reckless insane defenders trying to break their legs at every turn. Messi plays in SA once and complains about tackles... And throws up like a little flower. Not to mention his struggle to be anything above average when playing for anything other than Barcelona. Talent wise, he's phenomenal but don't put Messi in the same sentence as Pelé and Maradona next time. Those were men.
:tup:

Platini also won the European Championship in 1984. Scored 9 of France's 14 goals in just 5 matches. Incredible tournament for him. Also was top scorer in the European Cup for the first win of that tournament by Juventus. The guy was an absolute beast on the field, even if he's become a complete cunt afterwards.

Definitely on the top tier with Maradona, Pele, Zico, etc. Criminally underrated as a player for some reason, and even more disgustingly by Juventus fans.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

He made perfecly sense only to go completely full retard at the end :lol2:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
You've got to be fuckin kidding me. I hadn't even checked, I just assumed surely they would show Nipples - Juve.
Yeah, both Bein and Bein espanol won't show it which is a fucking joke. And to make matters worse my provider doesn't allow us to use Bein connect.

So I guess Russian stream it is.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
In the absence of some of our quality, i think we should compensate with rincons steel today.
I dont have a great feeling about today anyhow.
Me neither. It looks like we will struggle and I can see a point being an achievement with Mertens, Insigne and Callejon up front as our midfield looks too weak to combat their fluid play.

This midfield seems to offer little in the way of opportunities for Higuain.

I'd love to be wrong. Nothing would make me happier that taking 1 or 3 points from this match.

- - - Updated - - -

Very little creativity and service for Higgy.
Correct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)