[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Please stop mocking the people of Napoli, Daidevil.

They are minorities of minorities. Many of them are female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, very poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, survivors, intersex, bipolar, and left-handes paladins

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
God how many mafia insults, etc are these ass clowns gonna be chanting/ banners flying for this game.

Insults will be strong.
Napoli, of all cities and as a people, can hardly joke and insult people about mafia FFS :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Pls Cut down on the territorial racism. The Mafia is part of their culture.
Folklore Napoletano :touched: @Mark. How dare anyone criticise and attack their wonderful city and culture.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Please stop mocking the people of Napoli, Daidevil.

They are minorities of minorities. Many of them are female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, very poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, survivors, intersex, bipolar, and left-handes paladins
:lol:
Saved the best for the end.:lol:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
And you don't wanna $#@! with a soldier
Use your head or I'll take it off your shoulder
Run up in your house
And shoot everyone that's sitting on the living room sofa

And you don't wanna $#@! with a soldier
Use your head or I'll take it off your shoulder
Mail it to your Moms with a dozen of roses
#RESPEK

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you look at Napoli's team, you've got to worry. Same goes for Roma. We have more talent in every single line. Our bench players would most likely all be starters for Napoli. The gap between us and Napoli in terms of quality is immense.

I like that titles are pretty much guaranteed. I wouldn't want another team to win it. But you've got to wonder if this big of a gap doesn't hurt us in Europe.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #69
    If you look at Napoli's team, you've got to worry. Same goes for Roma. We have more talent in every single line. Our bench players would most likely all be starters for Napoli. The gap between us and Napoli in terms of quality is immense.

I like that titles are pretty much guaranteed. I wouldn't want another team to win it. But you've got to wonder if this big of a gap doesn't hurt us in Europe.
    Napoli and Roma will both beat us with their 12th player though, home crowd. Too bad it will count for nothing in the end.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Ok I thought the international break would be good but now I am becoming restless so I stay by my norms, fuck international football.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #77
    Ok I thought the international break would be good but now I am becoming restless so I stay by my norms, $#@! international football.
    The match is at 20:45 CET. :klin:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Any news about Khedira's injury?Also I don't understand that Argentina coach.He is keeping Dybala just for bench??? To learn football watching his teammates ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)