[Serie A, 30th round] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS [2nd April, 2017] (15 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Last 10 games in their stadium we won only once. :shifty:
So youre saying were overdue for a victory:tup:

I predict narrow 2-1 victory. We start strong but waste chances. Nipples grab a good chance or two. Just before the end of frustrating 0-0 half freekick outside area and Pjanic golasso. Nipples come out attacking second half and grab one back through their most altruistic paladin. Second half produces a number of chances and near misses. Napoli push forward hard, still believing they can win game and make progress on second. Juve with a late attack produces scramble in box before Higuian finishes with mere moments left on clock. Commentators scour replays for something in goal or build up to it to call scandal. Nipples fans riot. ADL has meltdown and attacks the very same paladins he was praising before game as better than juve. Usual characters like mongoloid and such cry scandal and blow up twitter. Juve players ignore it, enjoy another imminent scudetto and look forward to hbigger and better things such as CL 1/4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
we gotta fuck them up.
They're not the team with Cavani anymore.
They're good but we're better.
I just hope we're not in one of those days where our players are sleep walking on the green.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: At this point, I only care about maintaining our home record, beating Genoa, and putting ourselves in the best possible position to continue our CL journey. Losing here, and losing to Roma in round 17 won't impact the title race. I still think we will Serie A quite comfortably.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We shouldnt discount the confidence and morale boost that could come from a rare away victory in Nipples before our big faceoff with Barcelona. This game is definitely not meaningless. We can rest whole team in the game between this one and 1st leg

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We need Higgy to score to get his confidence up and running. Dude has been on a dry streak for 4 games; not good heading into a game where we need him to score on those few vital chances were going to get.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I just think it's awesome that we've got a striker so good it's considered a problem if he fails to score for four games in a row

Agreed btw

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #48
    My favorite Vidal goal.Tevez makes a fool of ,I think Rossi and then Vidal can only shot between De Sanctis and the bar ,something about 30 cm.And he scored.I was utmost happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, i dont give a $#@! about this game, or any other game besides the CL games. $#@! Napoli, $#@! Seria A. Rest everyone, keep them healthy for Barca.
    You do know our goal is the treble, right? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Benatia is probably the most talented CB we have. I mean attacking-wise.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    So we beat Napoli at their ground the same season we went onto the UCL final? Something tells me i can start dreaming again.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #56
    @DutchJuventino

You forgot this one :)

- - - Updated - - -

please don't. Use the Higgy av instead, at least we'll see instantly IF it works.
    There's time to change it until Napoli match. :numnum:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    God how many mafia insults, etc are these ass clowns gonna be chanting/ banners flying for this game.

Insults will be strong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)