[Serie A, 2nd round] Lazio 0-1 JUVENTUS [27th August, 2016] (18 Viewers)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Sometimes i just hate italian mentality! Im happy with the win, but its so easy to see we just play on 50%!

Sometimes i would like to entertain and destroy teams! We could have beaten this Lazio team with 5 goals if we wanted! But we just sit back and save energi! If we had played this game with High pressure and goalseeking play, we would destroy everbody!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Geez its not even our best lineup on the pitch !! Chill out. If anything (other than credit to lazio too) I was never once worried for juve it was clear they didnt go all out either - when they needed or wanted to they did and won.
:agree:

Gigi has made 1 save and we've allowed only 9 shot attempts in 2 matches combined. All without Pjanic and Marchisio in midfield, and Higuain not integrated into the starting line-up yet.

The hand-wringing is amusing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sometimes i just hate italian mentality! Im happy with the win, but its so easy to see we just play on 50%!

Sometimes i would like to entertain and destroy teams! We could have beaten this Lazio team with 5 goals if we wanted! But we just sit back and save energi! If we had played this game with High pressure and goalseeking play, we would destroy everbody!
And burn out by January and succumb to mass injuries, sliding out of the CL and the scudetto race. :ftw:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Geez its not even our best lineup on the pitch !! Chill out. If anything (other than credit to lazio too) I was never once worried for juve it was clear they didnt go all out either - when they needed or wanted to they did and won.
What's even crazier is to call our mercato a poor one while we have barely fielded our new signings.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We're used to dominate in the middle (which helps the strikers), our midfield let Lazio have much more presence that they should have had. We were poor, we know we need to improve there, we lack something more. Hopefully Pjanic will help and he will no doubt and more but I'm not sure he'll solve everything. Let's see how this goes otherwise this was a good result.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
We're used to dominate in the middle (which helps the strikers), our midfield let Lazio have much more presence that they should have had. We were poor, we know we need to improve there, we lack something more. Hopefully Pjanic will help and he will no doubt and more but I'm not sure he'll solve everything. Let's see how this goes otherwise this was a good result.

Youre right.. But its all about our mentality! In just one game i would like to se us Press High and destroy our opponent! Not being naive, but seriously we could destroy almost every team If we really needed to!

I would Like us to entertain a little more! Our team is to good to let Lazio dominate possesion! I love the fact the fact that everything is about winning!!! But sometimes we could entertain a little more! We have a fantastic team that Can play beatifull foootball when beeing allowed to!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hopefully those guys crying about Rugani not starting ahead of Benatia can shut up now. What a beast.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #230
    Boy, did the midfield suck without Pjanić and Marchisio. [and Pogba :D]

- - - Updated - - -

Basd game, great result. It's all that matters at the moment.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6.5
    Benatia 6.5
    Chiellini 6.5

Dani Alves 6.5
    Khedia 7
    Leminia 6.5
    Asamoah 6
    Alex Sandro 6

Mandzukic 5.5
    Dybala 6

Lichtsteiner 6
    Higuain 5.5
    Pjaca N.R
    +rep More members should do this. Benatia deserves a better rating though. Alex Sandro and Dani Alves deserve lower rating. And Pjaca should be given 6.5 just because of that dribble and shot. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon 6.0

Benatia 6.5
    Barzagli 6.5
    Chiellini 7.0

Dani Alves 6.0
    Khedira 7.5
    Lemina 5.5
    Asamoah 6.0
    Alex Sandro 6.0

Dybala 6.5
    Mandzukic 6.0

Subs:
    Higuain 6.0
    Lichtsteiner 6.5
    Pjaca N/A
    +rep

- - - Updated - - -

Alex Sandro: Everybody else looked sluggish but this guy was running like Lichtsteiner the whole game. Impressive.
    But Alex Sandro offered close to nothing going forward. And he was very tired, should have been replaced by Evra.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing is for sure, Mandzukic should never start ahead of Higuain ever
    +rep

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully those guys crying about Rugani not starting ahead of Benatia can shut up now. What a beast.
    Spot on. Benatia = MOM

- - - Updated - - -

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Boy, did the midfield suck without Pjanić and Marchisio. [and Pogba :D]

- - - Updated - - -

+rep More members should do this. Benatia deserves a better rating though. Alex Sandro and Dani Alves deserve lower rating. And Pjaca should be given 6.5 just because of that dribble and shot. :D

- - - Updated - - -

+rep

- - - Updated - - -

But Alex Sandro offered close to nothing going forward. And he was very tired, should have been replaced by Evra.

- - - Updated - - -

+rep

- - - Updated - - -

Spot on. Benatia = MOM

- - - Updated - - -

STOP GIVING +REPS FOR THE SILLIEST REASONS!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

You should follow Roma or Napoli for the first couple of months of the season if you want to see teams showing their hand early on.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #239
    STOP GIVING +REPS FOR THE SILLIEST REASONS!

Writing in capital letters. :disagree: :turk: You're just jealous I didn't give it to you. :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2: You're one crazy bastard. Why the hell did you give me +rep then? Not once, not twice, not even 3 times. This is the 4th time if I counted correctly. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

-rep

- - - Updated - - -

Since you don't like positive reinforcement, constructive criticism it is. Here's a -rep for you both.
    You tell them. +rep

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    @Völler :rofl:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    Maybe I'm the only one.. But Imo dani alves was again the worst player on the pitch.. He lost possession a shitload times and contributed almost nothing..

He has yet to convince me.. Licht > dani alves if you ask me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)