[Serie A, 2nd round] Lazio 0-1 JUVENTUS [27th August, 2016] (4 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I disagree.. I'd rather have licht starting next match.. Dani alves was very frustrating to watch.. Didn't really cross and lost the ball on multiple occasions

Jun 6, 2015
I disagree.. I'd rather have licht starting next match.. Dani alves was very frustrating to watch.. Didn't really cross and lost the ball on multiple occasions
I've actually been really impressed by Dani Alves especially in the first game he was really good. He is clearly used to a different kind of pressing game where you instantly put pressure when your team loses the ball which in our system sometimes makes him go out of position. I'm sure he will only improve further when he gels with our players.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Maybe I'm the only one.. But Imo dani alves was again the worst player on the pitch.. He lost possession a $#@!load times and contributed almost nothing..

He has yet to convince me.. Licht > dani alves if you ask me..
:agree:

I would say the same. Evra started slowly after joining us then improved, maybe Alves is the same.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #249
    I appreciate +reps but for a reason. He is giving it to me like candies to a little baby and for no reason.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #253

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)