[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This was the most frustrating $#@! I have experienced in quite some time.
:agree:

Incredibly frustrating match, we were moronic at times. I thought we started the half well but seemed to panic with 25 minutes left and didn't pin them in enough and only created half chances in that period. Credit to them for pushing until the end though.

Really expected the penalty to be overturned but brave ref. Even braver Dybala.

The media will have a field day and I bet they don't mention that Bacca was offside, the extra time added on because their red/time wasting and the penalties we didn't get.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Hahahahahaha OMG. Romagnoli cried the entire game. Sosa was a bitch. Donnaruma is very experienced at sprinting to the 5th official and cry like a bitch. I have absolutely no sympathy with Milan! What a bunch of vaginas.

Winning with a Radja Mongolan prophecy like a boss!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I swear to God if they try to sell this as some kind of bad ref decision I will go lose my mind.

We had 2 clear pens denied and this one was a 100% obvious handball :sergio:.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hahahahahahahhahahshahshsahahahaha

$#@!ing hell Gigio always makes it hard for us. Even if it was his $#@! goal kick that gave us the ball back. I thought Asa had a great game.
If u are comparing him to Barza, yes. Comparing against the rest of the team. Not even close, great game Dybala, Khedira, Alves, Donna, Delefeulouioue

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played very well attacking wise but terrible defensive display!
Pjaca could have ended the game with a hatrick if only he knew how to score - He really needs to take a full training workout only on his shooting!
Dybala has been excellent today and Higuain despite not scoring has been quite good

MOTM Donnarumma without a doubt - This guy is definitely the next Buffon - He is an absolute monster! 30M 40M 50M 60M sign him whatever the cost!

I must say as much as the game have been very good to watch we need to play different formations should we meet strong opposition such as Atl Madrid Barcelona or Bayern...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)