[Serie A, 28th round] Atalanta 0-2 Juventus [6th March, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Atalanta 0-2 Juve - 06-Mar-2016 - MoM

• Barzagli

• Dybala

• Pogba

• Mandzukic

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
On technical level we weren't good enough but it's visible the team is overall tired and not in good form right now. We've had too many injuries this season and that's why we have this now. Starters are tired and the 'bench' players are out of form (Asamoah, Pereyra and lately Khedira too). The good thing is Lemina looks good so he'll give us a hand, he'll be very useful now, just needs to stay fit.

At the end of the day we won 2-0 and it's always good enough for me :p We looked decent in the 4312 (much better than flat 442) but Pereyra is far from being good yet and Khedira is more of a DM than a B2B. You really need full of energy B2B to make the 4312 work. Hopefully we'll catch a breath now that we'll be playing once a week more often than not.
:tup:

These seemingly never ending series of injuries are starting to take their toll now. As you said, because our starters had to play non-stop for a long time, they seem to be running out of gas and the injury prone bench players (Lemina, Pereyra, Asamoah) aren't all in the best form due to missing so much of the season.

There really is nothing much we can do but grit our teeth and just get on with it. But we really need to look into what we are doing to these players in terms of preparation for games, training methods etc and try to remedy this situation. We cannot have another season full of muscle injuries like this again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you miss many games? I got used to it by now and at my worst I could only manage a single yawn.
It had little to do with the game. First week i drove with bike to work (gym+work=190km/week), i had a brutal deadlift training on wednesday, average 5-6 houre sleep, hard training on fryday, 5 houre sleep and work on saturday morning, followed by another brutal deadlift training, followed by the misses wanted to go clubbing till 4 am, the nookie, sleep till 10pm, some more nookie,

Then i watched the game. I was tired af all day.

Trezegent

Feb 29, 2016
We didn't play as badly as some are suggesting. It was a classic Serie A game, where we got the job done. Nothing more, nothing less. Buffon did not look troubled at all, and we did not create anything worth mentioning. Classic boring Italian game, but by now we are all accustomed to these.

This game is a clear indication to Allegri not to try being clever go with a back 4 against Bayern. Whenever we play 4 at the back, the game fluidity is just not there, we look uncomfortable and inefficient. Props to Barza! He deserved to score with the way he's been playing, particularly this season. Lemina's goal was nothing short of magic. You don't score goals like that every day.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It had little to do with the game. First week i drove with bike to work (gym+work=190km/week), i had a brutal deadlift training on wednesday, average 5-6 houre sleep, hard training on fryday, 5 houre sleep and work on saturday morning, followed by another brutal deadlift training, followed by the misses wanted to go clubbing till 4 am, the nookie, sleep till 10pm, some more nookie,

Then i watched the game. I was tired af all day.
Frydays are the worst. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)