[Serie A, 28th round] Atalanta 0-2 Juventus [6th March, 2016] (9 Viewers)

Atalanta 0-2 Juve - 06-Mar-2016 - MoM

• Barzagli

• Dybala

• Pogba

• Mandzukic

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Juventus expected XI vs Atalanta: Buffon Rugani Bonucci Barzagli Lichtsteiner Khedira Marchisio Pogba Evra Dybala Mandzukic
I see we are going for a 0-0 against mighty Bergamo. 3 CB, 2 defensive WB, 3 CM and people wonder why we cant create anything going forward.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I see we are going for a 0-0 against mighty Bergamo. 3 CB, 2 defensive WB, 3 CM and people wonder why we cant create anything going forward.
thats why 3-5-2 is trusted formation for serie A games. I think the key for lich and evra are whether they can play in midfield on the on wings the option of utilizing a 3-5-2 where cuadrado is comfortable playing on the right wing.i would love to see sandro instead of evra We lack so much when evra is starter on the wings.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I want Sandro to start today because I want him rested against Sassulo..I don't want Evra to start in Munich please

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
You are right, but on this forum a lot of people still think it's a good thing, even if we can't play this 532 in champion's for obvious reasons. No more catenaccio please, the 50's are over now...

- - - Updated - - -

thats why 3-5-2 is trusted formation for serie A games. I think the key for lich and evra are whether they can play in midfield on the on wings the option of utilizing a 3-5-2 where cuadrado is comfortable playing on the right wing.i would love to see sandro instead of evra We lack so much when evra is starter on the wings.
We lack so much even with cuadrado, sandro, licht... As long as they keep being alone on their wings...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

And we don't lack on the other wing when Lich is starter over Quadrado?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ugly 532 :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

As long as they keep being alone on their wings, doesn't matter who's playing, we will struggle in defense AND attack on the sides.
Well,with Evra and Lich we won't struggle in defense ,that's for sure ,but Mandzukic won't get many balls.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
[/B]

And we don't lack on the other wing when Lich is starter over Quadrado?
We can use both of them in 4 4 2

- - - Updated - - -

You are right, but on this forum a lot of people still think it's a good thing, even if we can't play this 532 in champion's for obvious reasons. No more catenaccio please, the 50's are over now...

- - - Updated - - -

We lack so much even with cuadrado, sandro, licht... As long as they keep being alone on their wings...
The system is so important sandro and pogba on the left and khedira cuadrado on the right can bring more creavity for juve and push our forwards

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
True,but that is not a 4-4-2 .Rather a 4-3-3 since Quadrado is a winger.

- - - Updated - - -

We can use both of them in 4 4 2

- - - Updated - - -

The system is so important sandro and pogba on the left and khedira cuadrado on the right can bring more creavity for juve and push our forwards[/QUOTE]

:agree:
:nico: LOL, keep believing that. pogba and khedira are midfielders, not wingers... 532 is ugly, it's a shame.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's a shame we went unbeaten since October with it? In fact our weakest Performances has been with the unfamiliar 4-4-2 or, 4-3-3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)