[Serie A, 26th round] Bologna 0-0 Juventus [19th February, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Buffon
Licht-Rugani-Barza-Sandro
Sturaro-Marchisio-Asamoah(Pogba if he's not fit)
Perreyra
Morata-Zaza
Throw in Khedira and Mandzu to gain some minutes in their tanks, and take out Marchisio if we have a 2 goal advantage after the 60th minute.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This has much potential

@DAiDEViL make a gif about Zaza face on the body of that girl from the ring movie chasing napoli fans

:D

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Rest Bonucci, Dybala, and one of Marchisio and Pogba. And I want me some Pereyra.

Donadoni always prepares his team well for top teams. We need to play better than what we showed against Genoa and Frosinone.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    You're American, right? Sergio is the name? Good friend with Andy, Burke and Aaron? Sorry for so many questions but just trying to figure out your past on this Forum. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Rest Bonucci, Dybala, and one of Marchisio and Pogba. And I want me some Pereyra.

Donadoni always prepares his team well for top teams. We need to play better than what we showed against Genoa and Frosinone.
    :tup: Donadoni is such an underrated coach.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Buffon; Lich, Barza, Rugani, Sandro; Sruraro, Hernanes, Pogba; Cuadrado, Zaza, Morata.
    Khedira needs to play to gain more match fitness. He only trained with his teammates for a day or two before the Napoli game. (Amazing how good he already was vs Napoli.)

- - - Updated - - -

Last season was more of an anomaly. Parma had a lot of issues off the field. The reason they finished where they did on the table.

But even then, they beat Inter, lol. And Fiorentina.

- - - Updated - - -

And us in the return fixture. Also, drew with Inter in the return fixture, drew with Roma, and drew with Napoli.

So, never mind, last season wasn't anomalous even with an awful Parma. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)