[Serie A, 25th round] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [13th February, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Juve 1 - 0 Garbage Men - 13-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Zaza

• Barzagli

• Cuardrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think it will be 352. Stats dont lie and is the formation that has given us record victories and praxtically saved our season.

We are not i pople position to use it... but if allegri tinkers formations and royally fails against napoli...people will eat him alive for using other thing that isnt 352. But if we lose using 352, he has an argument to defend himself.

Anyways.... i personallu woould prefer a 4312 with sandro barza bonucci licht...... but lets see what allegri does.

It will be a difficult decition and we are decimated as fuck against this napoli. Still, i believe in our guys , our coach and our stadium.

We need to win. we have to. No buts of ifs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I don't think Allegri gives a shit anymore about anything press would say. He might cared the previous year, but now he proved everyone that he is a man for a job.
Anyway, I think Max will make a decision solely based on Pereyra condition. If Roberto is fit – we will play 4312, Napoli always attack through center, we need to put there as much defensive presence as possible.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
We need the 3-5-2 here in order to control their midfield... Allan-Jourginho-Hamsik will be difficult to control with our 4-3-1-2.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #204
    Best attack... Nahh... Without higuain they would be midtable..

Most scoring yeah.. But not the best..
    I'm talking pure statistically. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Lavezzi compared to Pinturicchio xD
    :agree: Their stars cannot be compared to ours. Except maybe Maradona.

- - - Updated - - -

Goalkeeper stats are useless to compare.
    Buffon is a God compared to Reina.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli always attack through center.
    That is not entirely true.

- - - Updated - - -

:jck: Dybala > Insigne

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Statistics are one thing but in real life and career comparing Gigi with this idiot is not serious.I know this is only for 2015/16 season but nevertheless.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it will be 352. Stats dont lie and is the formation that has given us record victories and praxtically saved our season.

We are not i pople position to use it... but if allegri tinkers formations and royally fails against napoli...people will eat him alive for using other thing that isnt 352. But if we lose using 352, he has an argument to defend himself.

Anyways.... i personallu woould prefer a 4312 with sandro barza bonucci licht...... but lets see what allegri does.

It will be a difficult decition and we are decimated as $#@! against this napoli. Still, i believe in our guys , our coach and our stadium.

We need to win. we have to. No buts of ifs.
    Whi you would put behind Dubala/Morata for this particular formation of 4-3-1-2?

Jun 6, 2015
    RAMI¹⁰;5195896 said:
    We need the 3-5-2 here in order to control their midfield... Allan-Jourginho-Hamsik will be difficult to control with our 4-3-1-2.
    It's actually easier to win the midfield battle with the 4-3-1-2 this formation leaves more space on the flanks for attacking fullbacks to operate in. Not sure Hysaj or Ghoulam are too much of a threat going forward.

- - - Updated - - -

I think there is also the possibility of playing the 4-3-3 hyprid with Cuadrado in form.

---------------------Buffon
    Lichtsteiner Bonucci Barzagli Evra
    -------------------Marchisio
    ----------Sturaro
    Cuadrado------------Pogba
    -----------------Dybala--------Morata

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Statistics are one thing but in real life and career comparing Gigi with this idiot is not serious.I know this is only for 2015/16 season but nevertheless.

- - - Updated - - -

Whi you would put behind Dubala/Morata for this particular formation of 4-3-1-2?
    The only realistic choice is pereyra, this based on previous formations used by allegri. He doesnt rate pogba nor dybala as treqs, so Pereyra it is. But, peryra is out of playtime and i dont know if he is ready to go straight away against our toughest opponent and dictate the game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    The only realistic choice is pereyra, this based on previous formations used by allegri. He doesnt rate pogba nor dybala as treqs, so Pereyra it is. But, peryra is out of playtime and i dont know if he is ready to go straight away against our toughest opponent and dictate the game.

That's why I was asking.He just came from injury.I am pretty sure that he can't play 90 minutes and is still raw and needs games in his legs.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    This team would be a mistake IMO.

1) Sandro must play. He's having an incredible season for a LB or WLB. I appreciate what Evra brings to the table, but Sandro may be the best LB of the world right now. I don't think there's another one playing better than him. Not playing him would be a big mistake.

The argument that Evra's experience is why he should play big matches doesn't apply here. Sandro is already an experienced player with decisive CL matches under his belt. Also, he's been great defensively. With Evra, the team would only attack through Cuadrado, repeating the beginning of the season and making it predictable.

2) Cuadrado must play. He's one of the best in form players we have, and finally adapted well to being a RWB. In the first part of the season he would go crazy and leave his position all the time, leaving the team exposed. It's not happening now.

3) We need offensive wing/fullbacks because Sturaro will play, and he can't provide offensive output.

4) I really like Pereyra, but last match in the few minutes he played he looked rusty af. I wouldn't risk him starting already, also considering he tried to come back training before getting injured again.

So, 352 is the way to go. Keep using what's working. Play Licht as a RCB. He's 1.82 tall, good enough, defends well, is really quick. Barzagli is in amazing form and I'm sure he'd handle the left side well.

To me, not playing Sandro and fieldeing a 4 men defense with Sturaro in the mid is the recepee for a draw.

2)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Couldn't agree more. 3-5-2 is where we play at our best, even though I hate the formation. Pereyra needs more match fitness so shouldn't start but come on later.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Yeah I just can't see Allegri moving to a back 4 in our biggest league game of the season. Obviously, it's his preferred formation and one that we'll see used more often when Pereyra and others are 100% match fit, but for now, the smartest move is to stick to the module that has given us 16 wins in our last 17 games.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Couldn't agree more. 3-5-2 is where we play at our best, even though I hate the formation. Pereyra needs more match fitness so shouldn't start but come on later.
    I've actually grown fond of the 352 this year. Much better than under conte that's for sure

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    It's because when you play Cuadrado and Alex Sandro, you have two genuine wide men who know how to push back defenders, put in crosses and take on players. You get that a bit less with Asamoah and Lichtsteiner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)