[Serie A, 25th round] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [13th February, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Juve 1 - 0 Garbage Men - 13-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Zaza

• Barzagli

• Cuardrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think we must go 3-5-2 as going 4-3-3 will mean letting Napoli controlling the pace which will be a mistake IMO
As for Cuad vs Licht I`ll start Licht vs Napoli and Cuad vs Bayern (tactical choice as I see the need of balancing and limiting Napoli while vs Bayern we need someone who can give them a run and this is why Cuad will fit better there)
As for Sandro vs Evra I think Sandro should start vs Napoli and Evra vs Bayern as we need someone who is less prone to making mistakes and Sandro does some mistakes misplacing passes even though he contribute greatly in attack and also defends well.. vs Bayern we need to make 0 mistakes!
As for Pereyra he could come as a sub in both games.
Hope Mandzukic will be fit soon as Morata`s finishing isnt that clinical

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think we must go 3-5-2 as going 4-3-3 will mean letting Napoli controlling the pace which will be a mistake IMO
it is exactly vice versa imo.

going 352 vs. a 433 means our wingbacks will have to stay deep to take care of their wingers,
and results in the conte like soak up pressure style, hoping for some dybala
magic on counter attacks.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
2-7-4 away from home lol.

I've always thought Orsato was mentally weak, he gets flustered too easily, hopefully the home crowd get on him.
He lacks character, utter shit of ref, along with Mazzoleni. These two always look embarrassed on the pitch.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Rizzoli sues over Juve 'bias'
By Football Italia staff

The Referees’ Association and Nicola Rizzoli will sue a media chief who said he’d "certainly" favour Juventus against Napoli.

Rizzoli had originally been assigned to Saturday’s big game, but pulled out with a muscular injury and it will be officiated by Daniele Orsato instead.

Earlier this week, TGcom director Paolo Liguori was a guest on Italia 1 show Tiki Taka when he made the comments.

“Is Rizzoli the best referee? Yes, but not at the Juventus Stadium for this game. I have no proof, but I do have an important sequence of statistics that suggest when he does make a mistake, those few times, he does them in one direction.

“There’s no point beating about the bush, as it’s with this attitude that Calciopoli exploded and people still ask why nobody said anything at the time.”

Liguori then went on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli to make similar controversial statements.

“It’s certain, mathematically predictable, that there will be a refereeing error in Turin in favour of Juventus. You can say I’m a crazy visionary if you like. We have few certainties in life and this is one of them.

“Remember what happened in the head-to-head between Inter and Juve with Iuliano’s foul on Ronaldo? We cannot avoid making certain comments today.
“If they want to prove me wrong, then assign Orsato, but if they assign Rizzoli then it’s a certainty there will be errors. The Bianconeri are strong, listen to me.”

Now the Italian Referees’ Association (AIA) and Rizzoli have been given the all-clear to sue Liguori for defamation.

Look very good what happens here

Calciopoli : Moggi and other directors, trying to get refs appointed to their games, whom they consider to be the best pick for the game

THis fagget : trying to influence the referree trough the media, and trying to get a different ref appointed trough pressure, trying to cause contraversy

He talks about calciopoli, but he's doing exactly what Juve/Inter/Milan directors were doing back then.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Rizzoli sues over Juve 'bias'
By Football Italia staff

The Referees’ Association and Nicola Rizzoli will sue a media chief who said he’d "certainly" favour Juventus against Napoli.

Rizzoli had originally been assigned to Saturday’s big game, but pulled out with a muscular injury and it will be officiated by Daniele Orsato instead.

Earlier this week, TGcom director Paolo Liguori was a guest on Italia 1 show Tiki Taka when he made the comments.

“Is Rizzoli the best referee? Yes, but not at the Juventus Stadium for this game. I have no proof, but I do have an important sequence of statistics that suggest when he does make a mistake, those few times, he does them in one direction.

“There’s no point beating about the bush, as it’s with this attitude that Calciopoli exploded and people still ask why nobody said anything at the time.”

Liguori then went on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli to make similar controversial statements.

“It’s certain, mathematically predictable, that there will be a refereeing error in Turin in favour of Juventus. You can say I’m a crazy visionary if you like. We have few certainties in life and this is one of them.

“Remember what happened in the head-to-head between Inter and Juve with Iuliano’s foul on Ronaldo? We cannot avoid making certain comments today.
“If they want to prove me wrong, then assign Orsato, but if they assign Rizzoli then it’s a certainty there will be errors. The Bianconeri are strong, listen to me.”

Now the Italian Referees’ Association (AIA) and Rizzoli have been given the all-clear to sue Liguori for defamation.

Look very good what happens here

Calciopoli : Moggi and other directors, trying to get refs appointed to their games, whom they consider to be the best pick for the game

THis fagget : trying to influence the referree trough the media, and trying to get a different ref appointed trough pressure, trying to cause contraversy

He talks about calciopoli, but he's doing exactly what Juve/Inter/Milan directors were doing back then.
We must demolish them. No excuses.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This has always been my biggest argument when talking about calciopoli to outsiders.

So yeah, Moggi wanted certain refs that favor. And thats it. And that ref is still considered a neutral professional. Oh, big shame what moggi did right ?

In reality, you get all kind of people trying to pressure refs, or specifically, to push to not get certain refs at certain games. In Belgium for example we've had several cases of coaches and presidents who went in the media and declared they didnt want certain ref to be comming to their games anymore.

What Moggi did, is what everyone tries to do the entire team, with the key difference that moggi didnt influence the official that was cherrypicked. THAT is how overrated calciopoli was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)