[Serie A, 24th round] Frosinone 0-2 Juventus [7th February, 2016] (10 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
The probelm is your focusing on watching juve games. U should be focusing on missing them instead.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
That's the best defence we have right now. Rugani might lack that long ball pass Bonucci has, but he is a better defender.
Lol.. Rugani is talented but he still have a lot to learn. His last game as a starter wasnt rly that good. Id still pick bonucci over rugani until he produced some solid games

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #179
    How so? Juve is trying to catch napoli, they aren't in a position to play around with lineups and rest players. Do that when the game is decided.
    Squad rotation is the key to success. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)