[Serie A, 24th round] Frosinone 0-2 Juventus [7th February, 2016] (11 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Btw bonucci got me thinking about how we don't really have anyone right now to fill his role when he needs a rest. One player that could eventually be that guy is Lemina. Should start thinking about playing him there in training, and eventually in games. I think he's done it before in France and has the potential to be a beast at it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This one of the expected lineups:

Formation change and Padoin and Hernanes because both Bonucci and Alex Sandro risk suspension for Napoli if they play, so they should be saved as a precaution, especially Bonucci.

Hopefully this is enough against the awful Frosinone.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #145
    Thank you so much for the effort. Your efforts are appreciated. You are a good man. A wonderful husband and a scholar. I wish you all the beat in missing future juve matches. Cheers.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    evra is not even in the squad, so sandro cannot be rested.

a couple of seasons ago, vidal played like 10 matches in a row with one booking away from suspension. sandro can do it, too.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #148
    Alex Sandro > Evra, anyway.
    @Lion

i hope u miss the game lol

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Thank you so much for the effort. Your efforts are appreciated. You are a good man. A wonderful husband and a scholar. I wish you all the beat in missing future juve matches. Cheers.
    :lol2:

And btw i wont be missing this so fuck you !!!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    @Alex-444

>>>HQ/HD<<< Italian/English/French/Russian(in order of preference) Juve game stream for tomorrow. Take your time. Thanks.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Btw bonucci got me thinking about how we don't really have anyone right now to fill his role when he needs a rest. One player that could eventually be that guy is Lemina. Should start thinking about playing him there in training, and eventually in games. I think he's done it before in France and has the potential to be a beast at it.
    Barzagli can play there easily. We might miss a couple balls from the back straight to Dybala though which Bonucci has done a good job of this year.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Damn son, why you gotta do me like that
    Hear me out here. I know u are good. It the truth is that u are wonderful. u are a glorious man and a kind passionate gift to this world and I love u for it. I wouldn't have u any other way. And this is why it pains to say it. But u must miss juve games

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Hear me out here. I know u are good. It the truth is that u are wonderful. u are a glorious man and a kind passionate gift to this world and I love u for it. I wouldn't have u any other way. And this is why it pains to say it. But u must miss juve games
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)