[Serie A, 24th round] Frosinone 0-2 Juventus [7th February, 2016] (3 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
RAMI¹⁰;5191964 said:
Nothing is official, but there is no reason that he gets suspended for more than one match.
Agree.

- - - Updated - - -

predicted; decision expected later today. zaza's agent also expects the same:
http://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pian...iscattarsi-offerta-crystal-palace-ci-s-271291

davide massa will be our ref. we have a pretty good record with him (5-1-0), the only draw coming away at roma against lazio, when massa showed the red for buffon for a bad last man tackle.
Thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Before the Genoa game, Allegri said Pereyra can only play as a sub and in friendlies now and use those to build up match fitness. He isn't ready to start. Pereyra and Lemina played in a scrimmage today vs a local side.

Maybe Cuadrado can replace Dybala at the hour mark if we're leading. Bring Pereyra on for Pogba afterwards.

Since Alex Sandro is on his last yellow, I'd start Evra. Against Napoli, need Licht vs Insigne, and Alex Sandro can boss the left flank.

Bonucci won't get his rest till the Bologna game.

Buffon
Rugani Bonucci Barzagli
Steiner Sturaro Hernanes* Pogba Evra
Dybala Morata​

Midfield might be too weak with both Sturaro and Hernanes, so maybe Marchisio will/should start yet again.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
RAMI¹⁰;5191902 said:
To me Padoin is a better choice than Hernanes. he had a decent game last night.

I rather not risk Sturaro if he's not 100% fit.
No offense but are you nuts? Padoin was terrible. I counted multiple times he started a counter for genoa by turning the ball over. His defense was bad too, consistently whiffing on tackles. With lemina and pereyra approaching match fitness, padoin should be relegated back to cheerleader

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Pado played only because Hernanes is totally unfit for that role. On the other hand Pado was so bad, the only thing he did well was running. It looks like Hernanes is unable to do even that.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I wouldn't rest anyone, play the best available 11 players and maybe take out dybala, pogba and marchisio as early as the score allows us, we have a rare 6 day rest before playing Napoli so it's better to finish this game early and hope for a lasagna to happen to Napoli.
I would agree with this strategy as well. Pereyra and lemina probably have a half in them.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So positives for this game is that we have Lemina and Pereyra back. Barza BonBon Chiellini as our backline, and all else normal. Pereyra should start this one instead of Padoin thats for sure. He will bring a bit of offence from the middle which is something we are lacking at the moment to make things even better. Pogba isnt enough

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
There are no easy matches against us.Opponents usually gave the games of their lives against us....
True but games like Chievo and Udinese were easy for us and i expect same with Frosinone especially after 1 game 1-1, just want revenge and no Pado anymore, can't wait for Lemina to be back

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
True but games like Chievo and Udinese were easy for us and i expect same with Frosinone especially after 1 game 1-1, just want revenge and no Pado anymore, can't wait for Lemina to be back
I also want a revenge for that last second-one shot game goal from those minnows .Let's crush them although yesterday's game don't guarantee that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)