[Serie A, 23rd round] Juventus 1-0 Genoa (3rd February, 2016) (11 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Genoa - 03-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Bad game.Even worse are the injuries.I am mainly concerned about Evra. Caceres will be out for at least a month.Zaza will be suspended the question is one or two matches.He is really on the edge with this kind of tackles.Use to do that every now and then.And that one on one chance for him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Bad game.Even worse are the injuries.I am mainly concerned about Evra. Caceres will be out for at least a month.Zaza will be suspended the question is one or two matches.He is really on the edge with this kind of tackles.Use to do that every now and then.And that one on one chance for him.
Isn't a straight red a two game suspension?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Apparently he had the runs.

I'm more worried that he didn't leave any toilet paper for any of his teammates

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
With Pado we were like 10 men whole game.. Anyways congratz everyone with 13 wins in a row! Forza!!:flag1:
Im not his biggest fan but he worked hard i dont think his inclusion made much diffrrence to the overall performance.

The injury list is starting to look worrying coming up to some big games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)