[Serie A, 22nd round] Chievo 0-4 Juventus [31st January, 2016, 12:30 CET] (4 Viewers)

Chievo 0-4 Juve - 31-Jan-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Sandro

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Morata

• Lichtsteiner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Need to add one more of Pogba's and Dybala's ilk to take us closer to the Big 3's level.
Bernardo Silva hopefully? Not sure he can reach their level, but has the potential and would be easy for us to sign.

Or simply Berardi and give him chances and his predator sense will just spew in goals like no other.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bernardo Silva hopefully? Not sure he can reach their level, but has the potential and would be easy for us to sign.

Or simply Berardi and give him chances and his predator sense will just spew in goals like no other.
How sweet would it be if Beppe and Paraticy unearth yet another young gem.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Remember Stuttgart, mofo...

Simunic :inter:
remember that game. Australian coach for some random reason put in Kalac instead of Schwarzer for that game, and both goals were on him

it almost cost them their historical result to progress from the group stage for the first time :lol:

and 3 yellows for Simunic :rofl:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

or both

i remember i liked Silva in the 2 games vs us, have no idea why as i dont remember his playing style or anything, i just watched him those 2 times...
@Fred i guess watches him often. how good is he at the most important skills an AM has to have, such as defensive contribution and tactical awereness, how much ground is he covering and how far down is he tracking back
is he spending much time on the ball before passing, does he dribble himself into "lose ball situations" often and how is his decision making when he does
how good are his through balls from 20-30 meters, and his long balls to the fullbacks/wingers when switching sides
is he a good set piece takes and how is his finishing

last seasons Monaco was a very solid defensively and a well organized team, so from that im guessing he wouldnt have much problems addapting to Juve and Serie A. is he worth spending whatever Monaco will be asking (its gonna be a huge sum for sure), ill leave that to Marotta and Paratici

- - - Updated - - -

:D Šimunić is such an idiot.
if you (a Croatian) say so it must be true :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Need to add one more of Pogba's and Dybala's ilk to take us closer to the Big 3's level.

Maybe a killer AM that allegri wants?.

This team on its day is very competitive on the CL...but adding another match decider player would take us to the final step maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)