[Serie A, 22nd round] Chievo 0-4 Juventus [31st January, 2016, 12:30 CET] (4 Viewers)

Chievo 0-4 Juve - 31-Jan-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Sandro

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Morata

• Lichtsteiner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What? :D

They're cunts, ignorant and arrogant racists, but they aren't hypocritical about it. And TBH, I find their anti-Southern Italian chants and stance in general absolutely hilarious, and I am a son of the south :D
It's sentiments like these that tie the Balkans and Italy together. "They might be right wing proto fascists, but at least they have history and passion. I like them much more than the boring team" :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's sentiments like these that tie the Balkans and Italy together. "They might be right wing proto fascists, but at least they have history and passion. I like them much more than the boring team" :D
Exactly :D

We aren't boring politically correct Anglo-Saxons FFS. We have flaws, but you have to love our insane mentality :lol:

And anyway, I find Lazio/Roma's fans a lot more nasty than Verona's. Verona's fans are almost like English style supporters, a lot of banter and cheek, they do the shit they do more to push the boundaries more than anything else.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Exactly :D

We aren't boring politically correct Anglo-Saxons FFS. We have flaws, but you have to love our insane mentality :lol:
I agree. Reminds me of when I showed a picture of my new girlfriend to my grandma in Sarajevo this summer. My girl is fairly dark, like a bright mulatto or something and my Grandma takes a look at the picture while she's cooking. Returning her gaze to the pot she just uttered "Well, she's not of our white race is she?". Missing the mothership atm :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I agree. Reminds me of when I showed a picture of my new girlfriend to my grandma in Sarajevo this summer. My girl is fairly dark, like a bright mulatto or something and my Grandma takes a look at the picture while she's cooking. Returning her gaze to the pot she just uttered "Well, she's not of our white race is she?". Missing the mothership atm :D
:rofl: :lol:

You know they mean well though, right?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
-have to do presentation for class
-awkward as ****
-start working out
-not so awkward
-zyzz is my inspiration
-presentation again
-trembling
-just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-get confident
-my turn
-i get up there
-start shaking uncontrollably
-start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-teacher says I can start anytime
-I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
-"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-repeat at least 4 more times
-look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
-girls start laughing
-I pass out
-hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
-minor concussion
-teacher thinks I was on drugs
-classmates call my zeezprah
-nickname eventually turns into zebra
-i haven't heard my real name in months
-haven't been this depressed since high school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)