[Serie A, 22nd round] Chievo 0-4 Juventus [31st January, 2016, 12:30 CET] (13 Viewers)

Chievo 0-4 Juve - 31-Jan-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Sandro

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Morata

• Lichtsteiner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't know, Verona is a pretty cool city.

And while Hellas would be the more likeable club in general, too many of their fans are rightwing & racist.
At least they have character. And history. And actual passionate fans.

What do Chievo fans believe in? Why do they even exist? What's the point?

Give me Hellas and all of their horrible baggage any day over a boring, soulless, pointless and lifeless club like Chievo. Oh and their president Campedelli is a massive Inter fan :inter:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
At least they have character. And history. And actual passionate fans.

What do Chievo fans believe in? Why do they even exist? What's the point?

Give me Hellas and all of their horrible baggage any day over a boring, soulless, pointless and lifeless club like Chievo. Oh and their president Campedelli is a massive Inter fan :inter:
Yeah they're one of the blandest clubs who're regularly in Serie A :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck I hate Chievo. One of the most stupid, pointless shitty teams in Serie A. We always tend to struggle at the Bentegodi too, let's hope Dybala and company put 4 goals past these flying donkeys.
When non-serie A fans talk about this league, they mean Chievo - Small stadium, awful pitch, low attendance, boring team, awful football. Chievo represents what we hate when we hear EPL or other league fans talking about serie A.

As for the match, they're missing their best scorers. Paloschi (8 goals) is in Wales to sign for Swansea, while Meggiorini (4 goals and top assistman with 6 assists) will be out for a month. They're missing two more starters - Hetemaj in midfield and Cesar in defense. This looks like the best time to face these boring fucks.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
When non-serie A fans talk about this league, they mean Chievo - Small stadium, awful pitch, low attendance, boring team, awful football. Chievo represents what we hate when we hear EPL or other league fans talking about serie A.

As for the match, they're missing their best scorers. Paloschi (8 goals) is in Wales to sign for Swansea, while Meggiorini (4 goals and top assistman with 6 assists) will be out for a month. They're missing two more starters - Hetemaj in midfield and Cesar in defense. This looks like the best time to face these boring fucks.
:agree: perfectly said. Especially when you see how well smaller teams like Sassuolo and Empoli do (in terms of brand of football, attendances, stadiums - well Sass anyway), seeing pointless, boring, low quality teams like Chievo really brings down the quality of the league.

I hope Serie A does eventually go back to 18 teams again. Actually 16 teams would be even better.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Premfaces and La Liga mugs have no idea who Chievo are or how they play. The only Italian club they know a little about is Juve, key word there being little. They're completely clueless and unaware of anything regarding other Serie A teams.

The reason Serie A is looked down upon because is because of results in Europe, Italy losing a CL spot, scandals, and the popular misconception that Italian team automatically means boring catenaccio. In that order. Results in Europe is always the benchmark and the number one factor for a team or a league when it comes to fan attraction.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Serie A does eventually go back to 18 teams again. Actually 16 teams would be even better.
Needs to happen ASAP

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Premfaces and La Liga mugs have no idea who Chievo are or how they play. The only Italian club they know a little about is Juve, key word there being little. They're completely clueless and unaware of anything regarding other Serie A teams.

The reason Serie A is looked down upon because is because of results in Europe, Italy losing a CL spot, scandals, and the popular misconception that Italian team automatically means boring catenaccio. In that order. Results in Europe is always the benchmark and the number one factor for a team or a league when it comes to fan attraction.

- - - Updated - - -

Needs to happen ASAP
It's a funny one, but even when Calcio was ruling the world in the 90s, I remember arrogant articles and comments from butthurt PL fans. They've always been extremely jealous about Italian football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)