[Serie A, 21st round] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio [22nd January, 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Asamoah

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Dybala

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
wow, allegri just had a flashback and thought berlusconi ordered him to play the most attacking lineup possible. that midfield is the less physical one we have, so i have my doubts, but it will be a fun game nevertheless.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
very interesting lineup if true. That midfield looks very weak on physicality though...
This is a completely out if left field experiment, either he knows something specific to exploit Lazio for, or this a perhaps a CM to the word get me another CM. It's peculiar to prefer playing 4 of them, but as soon as 2 are unavailable you change change to just 2 CMs (and one of them is the Pjanic he generally sees as too soft to play in 3 man CM lines...) and ignore 2 options you have on the bench.

It doesn't help that Asamoah is left back too now so even less options to play with.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybala needs to get his shit sorted on the easy chances. He scores all these beautiful goals and then fucks up the easy ones. Gets to fancy trying to place the ball in the corner when he has half the net to aim at.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Very good performance from everyone today. Mandzukic and Pjanic the standout performers for me.
Me too. I was super impressed with Pjanic, considering it's not a role I would have really expected him to shine in. He was even calm and collected on the ball in the moments Lazio did press him. Very effective performance.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Me too. I was super impressed with Pjanic, considering it's not a role I would have really expected him to shine in. He was even calm and collected on the ball in the moments Lazio did press him. Very effective performance.
Definitely sprayed the ball around well in that spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)