[Serie A, 20th round] Fiorentina 2-1 JUVENTUS [15th January, 2017] (5 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
A big chunk of the blame goes to Allegri who goes into pussy mode every year when we play them away.

I don't know why he introduced Mandzukic, it made Higuain play deeper while should just stand in the box.

Chiellini is ageing much worse than Barzagli but the latter is not himself any more. Rugani over those two any day of the week.

No Pjanic is another joke, the last 25 mins we had them, we just needed that killer pass which he's very capable of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yet another shit performance, but some will say it was a healthy or positive defeat. Only god knows how many of those "positive defeats" we actually need to finally start waking up and being consistent. This team is lazy and complacent, but will still win Serie A, simply because the competition is absolute crap or too inconsistent. Let's not lull ourselves into a false sense of security here. This team is clearly lacking something. Our midfield is such a downgrade from the days of Vidal and Pogba. Forget about the CL. With these sorts of performances, we shouldn't even be looking beyond Porto, as that might be a bridge too far at this point.

Sep 13, 2015
It's just not a meltdown.

We can't enjoy a decent performance against a stronger opponent this season. I'm not saying we have to dominate for 90min, but at least we should be able to balance our possession and create few chances.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
if we ever go 3-5-2 again after how atrocious it makes us play then wow, Barzagli and Chiellini are done, switch to a 4 man defense, too many net negatives on the pitch, and Dybala was really awful,

Allegri should take all the blame for the loss.[/QUOTE]

How you dare.He is a tactical/motivating magician.Just watch now how he will blame everybody possible but not him.
5 games lost already .I cannot remember since we started winning titles *first with Conte than with him) that we had a season with that much loses. Awful.
And people here took that the scudeto is already ours.:sergio:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This team is lazy and complacent, but will still win Serie A.
You know what's funny about that very sentence? You mention complacency and then immediately talk about how we're going to win serie A. Well thats exactly what some of our winners think that it's a forgone conclusion. It maybe a piss poor competition but I for one wouldn't be suprised if we really did choke this season.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Yet another shit performance, but some will say it was a healthy or positive defeat. Only god knows how many of those "positive defeats" we actually need to finally start waking up and being consistent. This team is lazy and complacent, but will still win Serie A, simply because the competition is absolute crap or too inconsistent. Let's not lull ourselves into a false sense of security here. This team is clearly lacking something. Our midfield is such a downgrade from the days of Vidal and Pogba. Forget about the CL. With these sorts of performances, we shouldn't even be looking beyond Porto, as that might be a bridge too far at this point.
this.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You know what's funny about that very sentence? You mention complacency and then immediately talk about how we're going to win serie A. Well thats exactly what some of our winners think that it's a forgone conclusion. It maybe a piss poor competition but I for one wouldn't be suprised if we really did choke this season.
:agree:

Jun 6, 2015
It's not a crazy overreaction.
We keep getting beaten and outplayed when teams try to put us under pressure...

We want to challenge in Europe and walk the league yet whenever someone comes at us we're like rabbits in headlights.

We keep reverting to a system that can't be supported with our midfield players and no longer functions

And our manager clearly is not getting the best out of our players
Of course some of these comments are crazy overreactions. People are are angry, disappointed and are letting emotions cloud their judgement. I totally get that but it does make for some cringe worthy reading.

Dec 12, 2011
I only got to watch the last 30 minutes of the game, but this game goes to show the weakness of our midfield. They cannot freaking pass a ball under the slightest forms of pressure. The only player I saw that could actually play a decent pass was, ironically, Chiellini. Everything else was just headlessly forced passes into the middle. No creativity, no patience. For goodness sake, we have one of the world's top 5 strikers. He will almost always only need one damned chance to score. Yet our team seems to think that we need to create 2,000 opportunities to score once (Juve syndrome). It's so frustrating to watch football being played for 30 minutes with no patience at all. 30 minutes to score once. And we play like there's 2 minutes left. And don't get me started on the useless subs. Rincon, most anonymous player of the year; first action is passing the ball straight to Fiorentina. Pjaca has one good action. Mandzukic doesn't even look like he cares, has what, 2 touches of the ball? - Overall pathetic.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yet another $#@! performance, but some will say it was a healthy or positive defeat. Only god knows how many of those "positive defeats" we actually need to finally start waking up and being consistent. This team is lazy and complacent, but will still win Serie A, simply because the competition is absolute crap or too inconsistent. Let's not lull ourselves into a false sense of security here. This team is clearly lacking something. Our midfield is such a downgrade from the days of Vidal and Pogba. Forget about the CL. With these sorts of performances, we shouldn't even be looking beyond Porto, as that might be a bridge too far at this point.
If anyone thinks Fiorentina is better than Porto then they've got a shock coming their way.

Porto would lap it up on a day like today.

TBH after 5 years on the trot and with a poor midfield, Serie A is no guarantee at this stage. The players have lost a lot of hunger and they don't have the technical ability to just put teams away without even trying.

May 23, 2013
if we ever go 3-5-2 again after how atrocious it makes us play then wow, Barzagli and Chiellini are done, switch to a 4 man defense, too many net negatives on the pitch, and Dybala was really awful,

Allegri should take all the blame for the loss.[/QUOTE]

How you dare.He is a tactical/motivating magician.Just watch now how he will blame everybody possible but not him.
5 games lost already .I cannot remember since we started winning titles *first with Conte than with him) that we had a season with that much loses. Awful.
And people here took that the scudeto is already ours.:sergio:
we had 6 losses in Conte's last season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)