Serie A 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Scamacca is a jabroni they said :touched:
Yes, he is. Let's see how he performs for Italy or outside of his comfort zone @ Atalanta. Cuntobile scores goals for fun @ Lazio. Would I want that cuboid faced fuck at JJ? Absolutely Not. I didn't want him back then, and I still don't want him now. The same goes for Retardi. They're all mini Jabronis that excel in a specific environment.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes, he is. Let's see how he performs for Italy or outside of his comfort zone @ Atalanta. Cuntobile scores goals for fun @ Lazio. Would I want that cuboid faced fuck at JJ? Absolutely Not. I didn't want him back then, and I still don't want him now. The same goes for Retardi. They're all mini Jabronis that excel in a specific environment.
While I don’t disagree, you love Dybala who has done fuck all outside Italy for Argentina or in CL knockouts while he was at Juve. 1 goal - 0 assists in his last 13 Champion’s League knockout appearances. Double standard much?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
While I don’t disagree, you love Dybala who has done fuck all outside Italy for Argentina or in CL knockouts while he was at Juve. 1 goal - 0 assists in his last 13 Champion’s League knockout appearances. Double standard much?
Dybala isn't Italian, so maybe he can be a Pequeno Jabronito :boh: :b81:

Dybala played for us, and I fell in love with his left foot and guile. He reminded me of the protagonist from Aoki Densetsu's Shoot! Manga and Anime.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He's still having the same impact as a "generational talent" regardless.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Napoli lmao. Imagining having that season last year and then with basically the same team being in 8th place and 15 points behind this shit Juve.

Calzona clearly won't get confirmed so hopefully their next coach continues the shitshow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 12)