Serie A 2023-24 (28 Viewers)

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
what are the chances of inzaghi leaving inda in the foreseeable future?
the ucl failure this season left a sour taste in their mouths

- - - Updated - - -

what's likeable in a team that plays hard ball with juventus, and at the same time, they are making incredible favors towards inda or roma?

quick reminder that last season roma needed 30m of plusvalenza before the end of the season. roma managed to sell two u21 players (volpato and missori) for a combined of 10m to sassuolo. when asked about those deals, carnevali literally said that it's right to give each other a hand when help is needed. motherfuckers didn't even get investigated, let alone fined, while juventus was docked points because of much, much less serious and blatant deals. they can suck a dick and never return to serie a as far as i'm concerned.
i like them bcuz they used to play good football and would beat inter and milan regularly.

i dont care about plusvalenza, i leave accounting at work. juventus does not pay me to worry about their income statement or roma's lol

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine JJ playing like this. We are miles away from playing like this right now

And we're talking about fucking Bologna ffs

Get Motta in here asap and give him the time to build an identity.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean why are we even surprised at this. This is JJ culture. A culture that finds losing acceptable, a culture where a garbage coach shits on the values of this club and players with no consequences. This culture has seeped into some of the fans as well.

I mean we have guys who are openly throating Inda's players and calling them 2nd best team in Europe...

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Imagine JJ playing like this. We are miles away from playing like this right now

And we're talking about fucking Bologna ffs

Get Motta in here asap and give him the time to build an identity.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean why are we even surprised at this. This is JJ culture. A culture that finds losing acceptable, a culture where a garbage coach shits on the values of this club and players with no consequences. This culture has seeped into some of the fans as well.

I mean we have guys who are openly throating Inda's players and calling them 2nd best team in Europe...
Its a game of entertainment, not a war battle. I like Agnelli's little dig with Roman numerals. However, I dont see an issue congratulating opponents when they win a title, even inter. People are so serious over this or Im too old :p

- - - Updated - - -

If I could draw a positive from this, we didnt writte 20...

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Its a game of entertainment, not a war battle. I like Agnelli's little dig with Roman numerals. However, I dont see an issue congratulating opponents when they win a title, even inter. People are so serious over this or Im too old :p

- - - Updated - - -
It’s not them winning the title that I care about. Rather, it’s the shameless celebration over the 20 scudettos, 2 of which don’t belong to them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Idc for them. Hopefully its their last one in many years. We need to look at ourselves first and foremost and start winning again asap. Whether we congratulate or not, aint gonna make things different on the pitch. Acknowledging when opposition is better is basic sportmanship.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't either, and I just turned 40 lol

So really who cares about Inter celebrating their 2nd star after this long after.
Same lol... we are old af ;)

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That's why this reply is 10 times more like what a Juventino rep should do:

@.zero

I wonder if L’ Incompetente realizes that the only reason why Inter has achieved any success in the last 5 years is a direct result of him parting ways with Beppe bc he thought Tici would do a better job.

The nepo baby taking shots from the cheap seats on twitter while his followers are always kneeling with their knee pads

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wonder if L’ Incompetente realizes that the only reason why Inter has achieved any success in the last 5 years is a direct result of him parting ways with Beppe bc he thought Tici would do a better job.

The nepo baby taking shots from the cheap seats on twitter while his followers are always kneeling with their knee pads

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952hmdsgiljrhwa5ukuvb62z5mvkcqaju8345ela6i3&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Yours is a popular opinion among Juve fans. For me Inter was attractive place to go to for the likes of Conte, Hakimi, Lukaku, Eriksen mainly because they could be direct rivals to Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juve and challenge to stop a team that was winning for 8/9 consecutive times. Conte and Hakimi left in a rush soon after and I don’t think they can repeat that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

agnelli can be criticized for many things, but for this tweet? the only issue with it is that now he legitimized inda's 20 titles. he should have remembered our 19th

on an other note, gravina will surely double hug acerbi the next time they meet lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 10)