Serie A 2023-24 (35 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
normal what normal you white piece of intermerda shit.

- - - Updated - - -

This turd is the main reason this league is in the mess that it is in, normal ok, if it was any other player other than a intermerda player, what would this turd do, what? and delamentis is no where to be scene and people wonder why this league , is no longer taken seriously, when you have total assclowns running this league into the ground, and politicians don't do squat to fix it, corruption at it's finest, proves to everyone in europe ,italy is racist,and the league condones this behavior and you'll be protected if you where a certain team shirt, disgusting league, disgusting figc leadership.What can you expect with this shit, italy deserves everything that's coming to it ,football wise no euro wins and no world cups ever when you have this turd running the league.
normal what normal you white piece of intermerda shit.

- - - Updated - - -

This turd is the main reason this league is in the mess that it is in, normal ok, if it was any other player other than a intermerda player, what would this turd do, what? and delamentis is no where to be scene and people wonder why this league , is no longer taken seriously, when you have total assclowns running this league into the ground, and politicians don't do squat to fix it, corruption at it's finest, proves to everyone in europe ,italy is racist,and the league condones this behavior and you'll be protected if you where a certain team shirt, disgusting league, disgusting figc leadership.What can you expect with this shit, italy deserves everything that's coming to it ,football wise no euro wins and no world cups ever when you have this turd running the league.
did anyone post this yet?

Attachments

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ROME (ITALPRESS) – “There is a judge's decision that everyone must accept, including those who do not feel satisfied. I accept the verdict and on a human level I will not refrain from hugging Acerbi when I see him." The president of the FIGC, Gabriele Gravina, said this during the press conference of the federal council when speaking about the Acerbi-Jesus case.

tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
ROME (ITALPRESS) – “There is a judge's decision that everyone must accept, including those who do not feel satisfied. I accept the verdict and on a human level I will not refrain from hugging Acerbi when I see him." The president of the FIGC, Gabriele Gravina, said this during the press conference of the federal council when speaking about the Acerbi-Jesus case.

so there's a verdict to respect?

pretty rich coming from the same guy who gave pardon to lukaku

gravina is just an inda fan abusing an office. shameless piece of shit

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Wow :lol: only in Italy would he get away with this sort of shit

Serie Ass is becoming a circus by the week and nobody of any real power in Italy seems to give 2 shits. Instead riding the crest of 3 Italian sides reaching a European cup final last year and calling it a comeback!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
With such biased and delusional fossils in charge no wonder the league in it’s entirety is nothing less than a putrid joke with no way out of it’s misery in sight unless something drastically changes at the head of it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine if Roma, Bologna, Atalanta all win their games in hand

So we'd be 2 pts ahead of Bologna, 5 ahead of Roma and 6 ahead of Atalanta with 8 games to go

And we have direct head-to-head clashes against both Roma and Bologna and both are away games

Making CL spots even with the points advantage is an uphill task.

What a disaster of a season this is turning to.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Imagine if Roma, Bologna, Atalanta all win their games in hand

So we'd be 2 pts ahead of Bologna, 5 ahead of Roma and 6 ahead of Atalanta with 8 games to go

And we have direct head-to-head clashes against both Roma and Bologna and both are away games

Making CL spots even with the points advantage is an uphill task.

What a disaster of a season this is turning to.
But, but, throaters were saying second place is guaranteed, than forth place is secured. We were ridiculed at that time for pointing that nothing is secured with fraud in charge.

Now the same group is offended by "I told you so" comments. I hope they feel much more miserable than us who sow it coming months or years ago!

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
3 years from now, allegri will be named as one of the worst coaches in football history along side with some xyz coaches. He will be drinking coctails on a yacht alone and juventus will be his last club. Fraud will vacume 40mill from juventus and enjoy his retirement. If i would be able to fraud someone like he did loosertus...damn what a robbery that was. Wish him all the worst in the rest of his miserable life

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
3 years from now, allegri will be named as one of the worst coaches in football history along side with some xyz coaches. He will be drinking coctails on a yacht alone and juventus will be his last club. Fraud will vacume 40mill from juventus and enjoy his retirement. If i would be able to fraud someone like he did loosertus...damn what a robbery that was. Wish him all the worst in the rest of his miserable life
I hope he choke on the olive of his first martini on that yacht!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So Bologna face Salernitana (probably an easy win for Bologna), Roma play away to Lecce (Either a fierce win or a terrible one and a draw), Atalanta have a game in hand.
Probable table after tonight:
Juve 59
Bologna 57
Roma 54
Atalanta 50 (potentially 53)

8 games to go and we need to beat 2 out of the three to qualify.
9 games ago it looked like people were delusional about a possible Scudetto but at least we had CL spot in the bag, now we just kept it interesting for Serie A and shot ourselves in the foot.

Considering how things are going - Bologna will take the 3rd spot from us as 8 games are quite a lot for 2 point lead.
Roma - Now thats more on Roma than it is about Juve - Roma has on and offs and could achieve it but IMO they lack the consistency to do so - therefore it would either be tight with them over-performing or they will even finish 6th behind Atalanta.
Atalanta - Without Koop - Definitely out but Koop has proven himself to be a leader and the type that has good decisions (at least in Atalanta setup) - They worry me probably even more than Roma.

- - - Updated - - -

3 years from now - One of the worst coaches? He got us Scudettos and CL finals. He might have his 2nd tenure named as a failure but nothing more.
Saudia Arabia team will take him to be their coach since he is a name and they want to increase awareness to their football.

So in 3 years he will be on his yacht or coaching in some oil money managed club. Alone? Probably not since money can buy everything (almost everything).

The worst thing about his 2nd tenure is that our team learnt nothing in terms of how to play a football game - We dont really have that formiddable defense despite sitting back quite often and our attack looks like they just play the ball and have no idea what to do in order to open up a defence.

The next guy after him will now have to impose his ways on confused players so its even best to replace most of them.
Anyway thats another thread and a different discussion.

Serie A - Lets just hope Atalanta and Roma have more offs than ons (Bologna seem on their way for 3rd)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 15)