Serie A 2023-24 (97 Viewers)

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
where is delametis, come on buddy, your player was called a horrible name, where is the outrage, nothing but crickets, youtubers for naples crickets, ah it's not juventus, that's why , you have nothing to say about rascism, you dumb prick, where are you now, jackass.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Read his entire statement, he was being nice and cordial in aftermath during game. But now fully explains it all after it was dismissed by official decision, and God damn, what a horrible way to have handled this sitaution after reading this. Figc should he ashamed of themselves.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
the figc should wear this around it's neck, as a joke league and racist nation, how can a causal fan or any fan watch this shit, week in week out.You make an example of this racist prick and suspend him for the rest of the year, or you continue, this farce and prove to the world your league is a sham and isn't worth the price of watching or spending any money on.These old white pricks need to be removed yesterday and the judge should be fired for this garbage.EPL fans are right, this league is a farmers league run by absolute morons that don't care about anything except staying in places of power, collect a pay cheque and too hell with this league and country, which has no shame at all, and sadly it is the country of my birth.I hope acerbi gets kicked in the balls during the euros and italy gets sent home early, I am ashamed to be italian this country is lost, it has been this way for decades, it will sadly never change with racists and intermerda people in charge, disgusted, have been cheering against the national team since 2006 can't wait till the euros this summer, and italy gets it ass handed to it.Disgusting country top to bottom sporting and political wise.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Read his entire statement, he was being nice and cordial in aftermath during game. But now fully explains it all after it was dismissed by official decision, and God damn, what a horrible way to have handled this sitaution after reading this. Figc should he ashamed of themselves.

Wow. Well done Italy

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The guy literally has a word Jesus in his name.

And FIGC acts in this manner and protects a racist.

OK.

Only in Italy.
we don't know what happened

the problem is that figc isn't working consistently:
- when he was coaching us, they banned conte based on the word of a single guy, and a convicted criminal at that
- in 2020, they banned marconi for 10 games after a similar case. the sentence stated that "absolute certainty of the offense isn't necessary, but a lower degree of certainty based on evidence can be considered serious enough" (rough translation, i posted the original text in italian on previous page)
- gravina as figc president rarely intervenes in similar matters. he still pardoned lukaku when he was banned for reacting to some racist abuse when we hosted inda, so he basically sided with the abused player
- kean and vlahovic are often abused, usually without consequences
- then this happens: one guy's word against an other one. conte was banned based on ONE testimony, marconi was banned based on ONE testimony, acerbi got away with it

we might make multiple assumptions, one thing is sure: figc and their prosecutors have zero credibility

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
So, if an Italian club wins the Europa league, Italy will have not 5 but 6 teams in the CL. :lol: apparently it's technically possible to have 11 clubs from the same country in European competitions after all the new changes.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
FIGC President Gabriele Gravina: "I heard the Napoli player's statements after the match. Everything seemed to be back to normal so I don't understand why we continue to add fuel to this affair."
normal what normal you white piece of intermerda shit.

- - - Updated - - -

This turd is the main reason this league is in the mess that it is in, normal ok, if it was any other player other than a intermerda player, what would this turd do, what? and delamentis is no where to be scene and people wonder why this league , is no longer taken seriously, when you have total assclowns running this league into the ground, and politicians don't do squat to fix it, corruption at it's finest, proves to everyone in europe ,italy is racist,and the league condones this behavior and you'll be protected if you where a certain team shirt, disgusting league, disgusting figc leadership.What can you expect with this shit, italy deserves everything that's coming to it ,football wise no euro wins and no world cups ever when you have this turd running the league.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
This league and country truly deserves all the shit they're getting. I can't believe I reached the point where i hate the league more than I love Juventus.

Over the years, these clowns have taken away any reason for a sensible football fan to follow this joke of a league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 59)