Serie A 2023-24 (19 Viewers)

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Suspensions and fines should be handed out for play acting especially when it's so obvious.
It's intermerda my friend will never happen, remember when gravinter helped out lukaka last year for the copa.

- - - Updated - - -

That's one of the worst penalty decisions I've ever seen.

Especially considering the fact he had the opportunity to re-watch it multiple times.

He should be forced to give an explanation.
that's why they have rocchi , best refs in the world baby, they have no shame at all and why apologise they know what they did, to help merda, this should be across all media, but nothing will change, as long as gravinter and rocchi are around, always excuses, no one's at fault will do better to make sure intermerda win more convincingly bla bla bla help the intermerda brand figc best league in the world ,we did no wrong nothing to see here and you wonder why no one watches this trash, these guys are so oblivious to the damage they have done to not only juve but the other teams and league, they don't care at all as long as they have their jobs and cozy positions nothing will ever change, you heard it here last.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
of course, that's why they signed his former assistant in first place

calzona - sarri reunion from july is a formality at this point
I'm not entirely sure if the latter will happen, normally Sarri has Martusciello as his assistant, unless Calzona leaves or is sacked from his national team job then there is a possibility, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Sounds about right garbage in garbage out, right ladies and gentlemen.Delamentis never change bud, I need a good laugh today, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

How can they turn on their own?

How badly will Jj be penalized as a result of this?
Isn't the bozo coach enough of a penalty for this club we will be fine, came out that the saurez crap had nothing to do with juventus, and all the bullshit the papers wrote were all lies,because someone illegally wiretapped phones which was illegal ,and then gave this false info to the press, just to damage juve and now we know juventus did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 6)